If you want to get out and explore while also meet your fitness goals then the Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 may just be the bike for you. A reliable and sturdy A1 aluminium frame combines with hydraulic disc brakes and smooth 9-speed gearing to provide the versatility, comfort and fun you desire.
Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
The Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 has been designed to help riders who are looking to achieve their fitness goals and/or commute in comfort.
Specialized's A1 Premium Aluminium frame combines with a FACT carbon fork to provide lasting comfort thanks to the Fitness Geometry. This combines with Zertz vibration-dampening inserts in the seat stays and fork, which help to neutralise road vibration.
With a bike like the Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 that is designed to conquer a wide range of terrains and gradients, versatile gearing is of the utmost importance. Thankfully, Shimano's microSHIFT 9-speed is well equipped for dealing any tough ramps or fast downhills that your route has to throw at you, with smooth and reliable shifting.
Braking is covered by Shimano's M315 hydraulic disc brakes, which provide strong stopping power in both the wet and the dry.
- The reliable and sturdy A1 Premium Aluminium frame features rack and mudguard mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork absorb road vibration to make a smoother, more responsive ride, while the Plug + Play mudguard mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting mudguards.
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes will have you stopping at a moment's notice in any imaginable condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, post mount disc, Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: microSHIFT R9, 31.8mm clamp, 9-speed, road double
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET:FSA Vero, forged alloy, sub compact, 110mm BCD spider, 48/32T
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SIRRUSSPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.