Highly versatile, comfortable and light; the Specialized Sirrus Expert Carbon X1 Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 is dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals and crush the commute. A premium FACT 9r carbon frameset combines with Shimano Deore disc brakes and a SRAM 11-speed drivetrain to provide a durable machine that is ready to go as far as you are.
Specialized Sirrus Expert Carbon X1 Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Sirrus Expert Carbon X1 Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Where other fitness and commuting bikes tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to striking the balance between performance and comfort and in the end not satisfying either, the Specialized Sirrus Expert Carbon X1 Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 excels at providing both.
The premium FACT 9r carbon fibre satisfies both the comfort and performance aspect of this bike, providing a lightweight, durable and comfortable frameset with Specialized's fitness geometry. This combines with Zertz vibration-dampening inserts in the seat stays and fork, which help to neutralise road vibration.
While a fantastic frameset is one thing, reliable and smooth gearing is another. Thankfully, Specialized have utilised a SRAM 11-speed one-by drivetrain that provides crisp and reliable shifting over a variety of terrain.
Braking is provided by Shimano's Deore hydraulic disc brakes, which provide strong stopping power in both the wet and the dry while the Body Geometry engineered contact points at the saddle and handlebars are designed to keep you riding comfortably hour after hour, day after day.
- The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with Specialized's Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork absorb road vibration to make a smoother, more responsive ride, while the Plug + Play mudguard mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting mudguards
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes will have you stopping at a moment's notice in any imaginable condition
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, Zertz, X1-specific internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play mudguard mount
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post mount disc, Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 1, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM SL-700, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged alloy, 110mm BCD spider, 40T
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Expert Deep
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Expert Deep
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SIRRUSEXPERTCARBONX1
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.