The Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 utilises a reliable and precise mix of components from Shimano as well as a lightweight, strong and comfortable E5 aluminium frame and carbon fibre fork to help you ride over the long haul.
Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Concentrate on your commute or reaching for your fitness goals and let the Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 take care of comfort, reliability and smooth shifting.
Specialized's E5 Premium Aluminium frame combines with a FACT carbon fork to provide lasting comfort thanks to the Fitness Geometry. This combines with Zertz vibration-dampening inserts in the seat stays and fork, which help to neutralise road vibration. Add in Plug + Play mudguard mounts and you have a frameset that is ready to see you through the four seasons.
Of course, this comfortable, durable and reliable frameset would count for nothing if it was not for crisp and durable gearing offered by the Shimano Sora and microSHIFT 9-speed combination. The wide-ranging 11-34 cassette and 48/32T crankset provide a wide range of gearing that has been designed to specifically accommodate riding across a wide variety of conditions and gradients.
Braking is covered by Shimano's M315 hydraulic disc brakes, which provide strong stopping power in both the wet and the dry.
- The frame is constructed from Specialized's E5 Premium Aluminium in order to build a bike with a respectable overall weight and responsive ride quality. It's also been paired with their Fitness Geometry, so you can rest assured that you'll be comfortable along your path to greater fitness.
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork absorb road vibration to make a smoother, more responsive ride, while the Plug + Play mudguard mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting mudguards.
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes will have you stopping at a moment's notice in any imaginable condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing w/smooth welds, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, ZERTZ inserts, post mount disc, Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, GS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminium, MegaExo, sub compact, 48/32T
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Deep
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport Deep
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SIRRUSELITE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.