The Specialized Sirrus Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 is designed for riders who want a no-nonsense approach to fitness and commuting that offers fantastic value. A Premium A1 Aluminium frameset combines with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano 8-speed shifting to provide a fantastic all-round riding experience that is tough to overlook.
Specialized Sirrus Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Sirrus Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
The Specialized Sirrus Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 is perfect for riders looking for value and performance and a do-it-all hybrid bike. Whether you are tackling your lofty fitness goals or just looking for an incredibly sturdy and comfortable riding experience on your daily commute, the Sirrus Disc is a superb option.
The resilience and comfort stem from the A1 Premium Aluminium frame and fork combination. Designed with Specialized's Fitness Geometry, this frameset puts you in a more upright riding position. As your commute is not often weather dependent, the Sirrus Disc comes complete with front and rear mudguard mounts, so attaching mudguards (available separately) is an easy and quick process.
Gearing is accounted for with Shimano's highly versatile 8-speed system. The triple crankset and 11-32T cassette combine to provide a wide range of gears; capable of powering you over the toughest gradients.
Whether your riding takes you through wet or dry conditions, the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes will be there to keep your braking sharp and powerful. This combines with wide 32mm Specialized Nimbus tyres to give you grip and traction on anything from smooth roads to rougher gravel surfaces.
- The reliable and sturdy Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame features rack and mudguard mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- An A1 Premium Aluminium fork provides a responsive ride, while the mudguard and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting mudguard and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes are reliable and powerful, putting out dependable stopping power in almost any condition imaginable.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy, 48/38/28T triple
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SIRRUSDISCINT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.