Adding comfort to carbon, Specialized's Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 is an agile, fast and strong addition to the American company's revered fleet. A 10-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain and Alivio hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth pedalling and confidence inspiring braking while the FACT 9r carbon frame and FACT carbon fork keep the weight down.
Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Quite possibly the ultimate fast, comfortable hybrid, the Specialized Sirrus Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 has been specifically designed to conquer the roads and the bridleways with ease. This is thanks to a durable, fast and safety-focused range of features that ensure your ride is always an enjoyable one.
Using the same carbon fibre as found in some of their state of the art road bikes, the FACT 9r carbon Specialized frame has been paired with a light and stiff FACT carbon fibre fork. Designed with Specialized's Fitness Geometry, this frameset puts you in a more upright riding position.
The spray will be kept at bay with front and rear mudguard mounts, which ensure attaching the mudguards (available separately) to your bike is an easy and quick process.
Gearing is accounted for with Shimano's highly versatile 10-speed Tiagra 4700 system. A compact crankset combines with an 11-34T cassette on the back to provide you with smooth and reliable shifting across a range of gradients.
Whether your riding takes you through wet or dry conditions, the Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes will be there to keep your braking sharp and powerful. This combines with strong and aerodynamic Axis Elite Deep wheels and reflectively lined Specialized Espoir Sport tyres to provide grip and a rapid rolling speed. These tyres also feature reflective sidewalls to ensure you on road presence is never compromised.
- The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with Specialized’s Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile.
- Zertz inserts in the lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork absorb road vibration to make a smoother, more responsive ride, while the Plug + Play mudguard mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting mudguards.
- Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes dependable braking in any condition—wet, snowy, sandy, or whatever else the road can throw at you.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play mudguard mount
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post mount disc, Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, integrated bar ends
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, GS Cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano microSHIFT flatbar road, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy
- CHAINRINGS: 48/38/28T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: Aluminium platform, aluminium cage, sealed bearings, reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Elite Deep
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Elite Deep
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Pro Pave, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Rack mount seat collar 31.6mm ID, stainless steel bolt, 7075 clamp body
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SIRRUSCOMPCARBON
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.