When you want to take your times to new heights, the Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike 2017 is a great choice. Fully developed in the Win-Tunnel, this bike has been optimised to cut through the air like a hot knife through butter. Its FACT 10r carbon frame is incredibly lightweight, whilst the Shimano 105, 5800 11-speed drivetrain provides all the gearing you need to power through the wind.
Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike 2017
Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike 2017
As the first step into the Specialized Shiv range, the Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike 2017 hosts all the same aerodynamic enhancements as the top level Shiv, so you can compete on same level. Everything about the Shiv Elite has been optimised to bring you the most aerodynamic and efficient frame possible, from an oversized bottom bracket to enhance stiffness, all the way through to the crosswind-optimised airfoils that slice through crosswinds.
As one of Specialized’s top-level carbon layups, the FACT 10r carbon frame is ultimately lightweight and extremely efficient - mainly due to its oversized bottom bracket and tube shaping that slices through the wind like a hot knife through butter. The frame features optimised airfoils that enhance aerodynamic performance when battling against crosswinds, and when you’re stretched out in the aero position you won’t have to worry about reaching to find your water bottle or nutrition. It's all right there in front of you thanks to the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System which offers the most versatile nutrition integration on the market.
Utilising a blade like construction, Specialized’s FACT Aero carbon fork follows suit with the frame, producing great aerodynamic performance for a more efficient ride. The stiffness and rigidity of the fork also provides precise steering and rider input, even when you’re stretched out gunning against the wind.
Shimano’s 105 5800, 11-speed gearing is a great choice for the Shiv Elite, and it gives all the smooth-shifting, alongside a wide range of gearing, you need to get your ride where it needs to be. This drivetrain is incredibly reliable, whilst remaining lightweight - and it even boasts great strength when you’re putting down the power in the big gears.
Specialized Aero, side pull brakes are specifically designed to remain minimal in aerodynamic drag by hiding from the wind. The front brake is smaller than other brake calipers, this has been achieved without affecting any of the braking power, giving a more efficient ride with minimal drag.
Specialized Axis Elite wheels are significantly lighter than other wheels around this price point, giving you an even greater performance by further cutting weight. These wheels are smooth rolling and increase handling due to their shallow depth, making them ideal for TT courses with long, lung busting hills and technical corners.
- The Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. It features crosswind-optimised airfoils for enhanced aerodynamic performance, while the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System provide versatile fit options and nutrition integration
- A Specialized FACT Aero carbon fork utilises Specialized’s most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics
- Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough Axis Elite wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimised airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System
- FORK: Specialized FACT FUCI Aero carbon
- STEM: Specialized 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobars
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Aero, side pull
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Aero, side pull
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace TT, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace TT, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante, 7075-T6 alloy chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite, QR
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x24mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x24mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Sitero Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized Shiv Aero, FACT carbon, +/-12.5mm and +/-37.5mm setback
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SHIVELITE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.