Combining the hallmarks of Specialized's legendary mountain bike construction with the extra boost of Turbo motor technology, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017 is the ultimate off-road machine. The 530-watt motor combines with a premium SRAM XX1 drivetrain for smooth pedalling power that will conquer your off-road goals.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017
Off-road riding has never been so smooth with the Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo Disc Electric Mountain Bike 2017. Combining a premium mountain bike construction with a 530 watt Turbo Levo motor, this bike is ready to conquer the trails.
The frame is constructed from Specialized Premium M5 Aluminium with a slack and comfortable Trail Geometry. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Suspension is accounted for with the high-end RockShox Pike fork and FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock, both of which offer a massive 140mm of trail-shredding travel. Grip is taken care of by the 650b 6Fattie tyres that assure traction and control over the toughest of terrain.
Specialized have tuned their Levo motor to trail use and the LED display lets you know what the battery level is. The advantage of the motor is you can power up and over climbs that you would have thought impossible before while still powering along at speed on the flat.
Combining with the Levo motor is SRAM's XX1 11-speed one-by drivetrain. The wide gear range and one-by crank setup maintain smooth and strong shifting with a ration aimed at quelling any tough terrain.
Roval Travers SL 650b wheels provide smooth and strong rolling and stopping power is covered by the SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes. Whether it is wet or dry, these brakes provide confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- The frame was constructed from Specialized's M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized's Trail Geometry that includes all of its trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor are fully integrated into the down tube.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM Guide RS Carbon brakes offer the "ultimate" in adjustability and sheer power. They feature a four-piston design and the latest SwingLink™ lever cam, which leads to a svelte overall weight, heat management, and smooth, consistent modulation.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Pike RCT3 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound and threshold adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 197x47.6mm
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy crankarms 32t
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 38 650b, hookless carbon, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 38 650b, hookless carbon, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
- PA MOTOR: Exclusive custom tune and software, Trail Tune, 250W
- PA USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App
- PA BATTERY: Custom Levo Battery, 504Wh, 40x3.5Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth® connectivity, IP 67
- PA CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug
- PA WIRING HARNESS: Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWLEVOFSR6FATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.