The Specialized S-Works Tarmac eTap Disc Road Bike 2017 is the pinnacle of road riding pedigree, with a super lightweight FACT 11r frame and S-Works specific FACT carbon fork combination that screams to be ridden fast and high-performance components such as a SRAM Red eTap groupset that enhances shifting efficiency and produces powerful braking. This is a bike ready to perform on all levels.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac ETap Disc Road Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Tarmac eTap Disc Road Bike 2017
Using many of the same features that won Peter Sagan the Gent-Wevelgem, Ronde van Vlandereen and stage 2, 11 and 16 of the 2016 Tour de France, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac eTap Disc Road Bike 2017 is a pure pedigree on the road. It’s lightweight and incredibly efficient, responsive for quick, explosive power outputs and laced to the brim with the highest-quality components that produce split second shifting and powerful braking for an all-around, performance enhancing bike.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s FACT 11r carbon fibre that’s purpose built for every aspect of the road. Its ultra low weight makes it the perfect base for an efficient ride, whilst its stiff, rigid nature ensures every watt you put down is transferred onto the road, without any waste. It’s Rider-First Engineered™ design specifically applies the optimal rigidity, balance and stability into every frame, so no matter whether you’re riding a 49cm or a 61cm - everyone gets the same benefits.
Specialized’s S-Works specific, FACT full carbon fork follows the same suit as the frame, producing exceptional stiffness and steering response without adding any weight. It’s ideal for sprinters, climbers and wind-defiers as it transfers instantaneous acceleration into lightning fast speed, when out the saddle, and produces beautifully snappy control when on high-speed, technical descents.
A frame and fork combination of this nature deserves components that compliments its state-of-the-art nature, so Specialized have instilled their confidence into the renowned SRAM Red eTap groupset. Shifting on a dime, the Red eTap drivetrain allows for lightning quick gear changes that rapidly enhance work rate by cutting down on any concentration lapses when out on the road, or mechanicals that could potentially end your ride.
With one of the most intuitive shifting systems ever created, each lever either shifts up or down, not both. The right lever shifts up and the left, down, while pressing both levers at the same time, shifts the front derailleur. This system makes accidental shifting a thing of the past. This, alongside SRAM's redesigned Ergofit levers seamlessly connect you to the bike and the ReachAdjust hoods fit any hand size or shape. Carbon ErgoBlade levers provide ergonomic and tactile shifting, so your hand doesn't slip or get caught.
Hitting higher speeds than ever before, the Tarmac needs a set of brakes as ready to perform as the rest of the bike. For this reason, Specialized have recruited SRAM Red’s capabilities in both the wet and dry to enhance the versatility of what conditions you can ride in. The 160/140mm rotor combination allows you to descend and corner in greater confidence, whilst the SRAM eTap Hydro brake levers are ergonomically shaped to fit to the contours of your hands, for a more comfortable and efficient braking system.
Finished with a Roval CLX 32 Disc wheelset and Specialized Turbo Cotton 700x24mm tyre combination, you’ll find grip in places you thought didn’t exist. The wheels have been researched and tested in Specialized’s own wind tunnel, the ‘Win Tunnel’, and provide great aerodynamic efficiency over long distances, whilst remaining agile and responsive enough for great control when on the bike.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The S-Works FACT 11r disc frameset is their highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight, targeted stiffness, and incredible stopping power
- S-Works-specific FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- SRAM Red® eTap 11-speed shifters provide a glimpse into the future of shifting, and double as brake levers for the SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance, while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, disc only design, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, QR, 135mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL carbon Shallow Drop, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized Roubaix w/stickygel
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red disc, 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM eTap Hydro
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM eTap Hydro
- CASSETTE: SRAM Red 22, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: SRAM Red 22
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, 32mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 18h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, 32mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, clincher, 700x24mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, clincher, 700x24mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Toupé, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWTARMACDISCETAP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac eTap Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.