To pursue perfection is to scrutinise the details, and to render perfection often requires you to remove excess. The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018 does exactly that. Making critical savings over its standard edition brother, this out and out race machine uses the lightest componentry, wheelsets and brake callipers possible, whilst assuring you of the very best in function, feel and response through a full electronic groupset, assuring you that when hitting the foot of the climb, you'll have made the alterations to make the difference.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018
Specialized's Tarmac is designed out and out to provide the fastest possible experience to the peak performance rider, scouting podium finishes and winner's jersey's. A pro-team issue at the very highest level, just how do you improve on something so rigorously and meticulously designed for speed? The answer lies in the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Ultralight Road Bike 2018.
Examining every single detail of its standard counterpart in order to make those minor adjustments that shave tenths of a second, this pared back edition makes use of eecyclework's extremely powerful and lightweight direct mount brakes, allowing you to maintain your braking performance whilst shading under the bar set by Shimano's standard callipers. A slightly modified frame offering tweaked weight-saving improvements over the standard Tarmac SL 6, this ultralight edition is sure to be the steed that conquers the climbs and steals the dotted jersey at the summit.
Cruising astride Roval CLX 32 wheels, designed specifically to make savings in weight whilst retaining an unflinching integral strength, you can be confident that your wheelset will deliver a stiff, rigid and un-flexing transfer of power, whilst offering up a neat 32mm depth for aerodynamics, giving you a slick and streamlined aerodynamic profile as you face the wind on your ride.
Making use of Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 for the best possible response in your drivetrain and the smoothest shifting capability possible, you can be sure of a quick, light, and easy action in your biking. The frame made from Specialized's FACT 12r carbon fibre for improved strength and stiffness, this bike and it's lowered seat stays offer better feel, whilst a tapered front fork gives you a more direct feel, allowing you to intuitively steer into that corner with confidence of hitting the apex.
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Direct mount brakeset from eecycleworks
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 groupset
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- Roval CLX 32 wheelset for supreme weight reduction
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™ , OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: eecycleworks eebrake Dual Mount, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: eecycleworks eebrake Dual Mount, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Braze-on Front Derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Rear Derailleur, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fibre, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupé, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWTARSL6UL
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.