The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Frameset is a crafted and quality choice for any rider wanting to power forward, lunge for the line and get all their power down on the road. Designed for out and out speed, and offering the most direct and intuitive feel on the road, the Tarmac SL4 is a serious race machine, and benefits from high-grade carbon fibre construction alongside ceramic bearings for ruthless efficiency on the road.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 Frameset
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 Frameset
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 Frameset is designed to provide the rider with the highest possible level of response on the road. Engineering stiffness into this frame at every single turn, the SL4 is a slicked back racing machine with Tour de France titles to its name. Powerful acceleration and clear cut handling, this frame makes use of FACT IS 11r carbon fibre to assure you of a lightweight and immensely rigid basis for your lunge to the line.
Over sized tubing and bottom bracket provide a hugely rigid basis to this frame so you can be sure to transfer the energy you put in through the pedals to the road. This bottom bracket is equipped with CeramicSpeed cups, which, housing their Ceramic ball bearings, offer you an unrivalled level of low-friction and offer easy spinning and improved efficiency. With a tapered head tube delivering a responsive and dialled in feel, this frameset is ready for racing.
A seatpost made from the very same FACT carbon fibre provides you with a stiff and strong platform from which to squeeze out your watts, whilst the S-Works Tarmac monocoque FACT carbon fork provides an unflexing feel with a straight rake for direct and intuitive steering, this frameset is ready to ride, and a perfect choice for any avid racer wanting to really go for a personal best.
- SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame provides an incredible stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Tapered head tube and carbon OSBB for improved stiffness
- Internal cable routing for race day performance
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight Ceramic Speed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings
- 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset with sealed, Cr-Mo bearings ensures precision, low maintenance, and lighter weight; with 20mm of carbon spacers
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
- FRAME: S-Works SL4 FACT 11r, FACT IS construction, tapered/shaped HT, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower HS bearing, carbon OSBB
- FORK: S-Works Tarmac, FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8" bearing
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ 8mm carbon cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OS integrated, ceramic bearings
- SEATPOST: S-Works SL, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Forged bolt and nut, 32.6mm
PRODUCT REF: 13SWTARSL4FRMSET
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.