Unbridled power, pure response - the new Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 6 Road Bike 2018 is machine of awesome design and construction. Using the very latest 12r FACT carbon fibre and with a completely redesigned frame shape, this road bike is the inheritor of Specialized's world beating Tarmac name, and, the whip of the world champion, is sure to taste victory on the summery roads of Europe.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 6 Road Bike 2018
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 6 Road Bike 2018
Instantly conjuring victories and pro-peloton performance, Tarmac has become a name that embodies the most dedicated and driven approach to road cycling design in recent years. With the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 6 Road Bike 2018 the latest in the line of premium performance, pedigree race machines from this world renowned brand, you can be sure of the most rider tuned, dialled in design to date.
An all new frame design taking inspiration from the success of the Venge and Roubaix, the new Tarmac aims to be lighter, faster and smoother than it's predecessor. Constructed from Specialized's own 12r FACT carbon fibre for astounding stiffness to weight ratios, the latest Tarmac weighs just 733 grams as a frame in size 56cm, providing you with the ultra-lightweight basis from which to mount your attack and power away. 200 grams lighter than the previous iteration of the Tarmac, this truly is an astounding development.
A redesigned and dropped seatstay bring this bike closer to the profile of the original Shiv Time Trial bike, sheltering the seatstays at their juncture with the seatpost and boosting the aerodynamic performance with no cost to the responsive feel of this bike. The frame incorporating for the first time a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube for improved aerodynamic prowess, this design further improves the level of comfort that you benefit from on your ride. Engineered flex added near the top of the seatpost means that you loose no power, whilst gaining crucial movement that makes those all-out efforts replicable.
Rolling on Roval CLX50 wheels for the best possible balance between lightweight responsiveness and all out aerodynamic speed, the Tarmac SL 6 benefits from a strong and high quality carbon fibre construction, assuring you of the most direct transmission of your power possible.
Equipped with a full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 groupset for peerless electronic shifting, your riding need never suffer from mechanical misfiring again. Gliding across the rear cassette with the lightest possible action, this component choice provides supreme levels of adaptability and customisation, allowing the discerning the rider the ability to call the shots.
- 733 grams
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior comfort
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Direct mount brakeset
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 groupset
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- Roval CLX 50 wheelset balances weight with supreme aerodynamics
- Di2 Junction box housing on downtube
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™,
- OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat
- clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110F direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110RS direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Braze-on Front Derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Rear Derailleur
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fibre, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Clincher
- TYRES: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupé, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWTARSL6
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 6 Road Bike 2018
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.