The Specialized S-Works Tarmac is a premium road machine. In a limited edition gloss cosmic black and brushed silver colourway, this bike consists of a lightweight, responsive frameset combined with a supremely accurate electronic Di2 drivetrain. Finishing things off, this bike rolls on top of the line Roval CLX 32 wheels.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Di2 Road Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Di2 Road Bike 2017
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac Di2 Road Bike 2017 is a supremely conceived and engineered road bike that is a proven winner out on the road. Having taken two Grand Tours and one World Championship title in its first season on the road, this bike is conceived purely for the best possible on-road performance. In a limited edition colourway, this bike screams exclusivity.
Marked with the now famed S-Works branding that proclaims it amongst the highest quality and most competitive bikes in Specialized's range, this bike boasts a front fork and frame composed of the brand's top of the line FACT carbon fibre. This approach allows for a detailed and honed approach to construction and design that makes this bike one of the most rigid rides out there. A tapered head tube allows for a more connected and responsive steering and an all round better ride.
Designed specifically for easy climbing and with a Rider-First Engineered design, you are assured of a lightweight and stiff basis for your frame, and this is before consideration of the top of the line componentry. Dressed from head to toe in Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac Di2 Road Bike 2017 provides you with peerless and seamless electronic shifting, ensuring that you can make the important shift up when you want to go on the attack. With a racing cassette offering a standard 11-28t variance, this 11-speed road bike is supremely equipped to deal with fast road riding.
Components and framesets are little without the means of moving them and leaving no stone unturned, Specialized have equipped the S-Works Tarmac with top of the line climbing wheels to really assure you of this bikes superlative performance when tackling that mountainous route. Smooth riding guaranteed by means of the Roval CLX 32 clincher wheels, which boast ceramic speed bearings for rolling ease and a supreme wind tunnel engineering for performance on that flatter road. Splaying out from DT Swiss hubs, this wheelset hits the same peak performance standard set by the frame elsewhere.
Sleek, styled and offering impressive performance on climbs, this bike is a pro-ready ride that provides the avid and devoted rider with the performance and attention to detail that they demand.
- Featuring Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is the highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of lightweight and targeted stiffness
- S-Works-specific FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- The Roval Rapide CLX 32 wheelset is the perfect balance of light weight and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, while its Ceramic Speed bearings keep things silky-smooth, making CLX 32 wheels the ultimate all-rounders
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL carbon Shallow Drop, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R561
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Di2 front derailleur, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Di2 rear derailleur, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dure-Ace 9100 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis BB30
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, Win Tunnel Engineered, custom carbon U-shaped rim, 32mm depth, Ceramic Speed bearings, 18h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32, Win Tunnel Engineered, custom carbon U-shaped rim, 32mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, Ceramic Speed bearings, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Toupé, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Integrated wedge for Tarmac
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWTARMACDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.