Constructed from Specialized’s lightest carbon fibre, FACT 11m, and laced to the brim with top of the line components such as a Ohlin RXF 36 front fork, Custom Ohlins STX rear shock and a SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed drivetrain, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017 truly is a cut above the rest. Ready to take you anywhere and conquer any terrain, this bikes unique blend of strength, stiffness, durability and a geometry that screams ‘take me to the trails’, ensures you’ll be riding faster than ever before.
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Long a staple in the world of trail-riding thanks to its perfectly engineered geometry, high-quality construction and perfect blend of strength, stiffness and trail-shredding ability, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017 is the ultimate trail bike.
The frame’s chassis is constructed from Specialized’s top of the line FACT 11m carbon fibre, which is ultra-lightweight, strong and stiff, whilst the rear end is a Stumpjumper FSR specific full carbon rear end. These two parts, when blending together create a snappy, responsive front end and a rear end that can soak up the hits and allow for agile manoeuvrability.
Soaking up all the bumps, roots and rocks of the trails has been outsourced to the highly-capable and renowned Ohlins RXF 36 fork. This fork is the pinnacle of front end suspension, offering from a three-chamber air spring designs that utilises proprietary TTX damping technology - simply put, you won’t find another front fork like it on the market.
SRAM XX1 Eagle is the new kid on the block and has been designed to be the highest-performance drivetrain on the market. It provides a wide range of gearing with all the spin you need to get up harsh, technical gradients and all the power to surge along the flats. It’s also incredibly strong, taking rock strikes without batting an eyelid.
SRAM’s Guide RS Carbon brakeset has also been introduced to the S-Works Stumpjumper, providing immense braking power and heat modulation for an all-round heightened performance.
Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels offer great compliance on the trail, without affecting any efficiency or ride quality. They stay stiff and lightweight throughout tough, technical rock gardens and soak up any inconsistencies over roots. The Specialized Butcher and Slaughter GRID combination gives total control on the trail, too, thanks to their immense grip and puncture protection.
Finished with a Specialized Command Post IRCC dropper post, you are now able to chop and change your position at a moment's notice. The dropper post provides 12 micro-height adjustments on the trail, at the flick of a button.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in front end suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
- Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon wheels are the ultimate in lightweight rolling stock for the trail. They're built to take a hit, and they feature a wide rim width that boosts handling and stability over any kind of terrain.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
- FORK: Öhlins RXF36, 29/27.5+, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom Öhlins STX, Single Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready. clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWSJFSRCARBON29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.