When a company such as Specialized decide it’s time to innovate, you can’t expect anything more than something market redefining. With the Specialized S-Works Ruby eTap Womens Disc Road Bike 2017, this is exactly what’s happened. A lightweight S-Works FACT 11r frame with SRAM Red eTap components are incredibly efficient and durable, whilst the 20mm of piston-based travel smooths the road ahead for a more comfortable ride.
Specialized S-Works Ruby ETap Womens Disc Road Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Ruby eTap Womens Disc Road Bike 2017
Reconfirming that smoother is faster, the Specialized S-Works Ruby eTap Womens Disc Road Bike 2017 is the culmination of years of research into pro-level riders riding on gravel, cobbles and inconsistent surfaces. Everything from the lightweight, strong S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre to Specialized’s impact absorbing handlebars with 20mm of travel have been designed to offer you the ideal blend of efficiency, speed and comfort for a more in-tuned ride feel.
Starting off with the frame, Specialized have used their top-of-the-line S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre. This carbon layup is insatiably lightweight, whilst providing the strength and durability you need to insert your power for a faster ride. Featuring Specialized’s Women’s Endurance Geometry, the ride also offers great comfort without affecting any efficiency.
What really sets the S-Works Ruby eTap apart from the rest of the market, though, is the innovation of Specialized’s S-Works Hover Carbon handlebar that offers 20mm of comfort enhancing travel. This piston design was developed in partnership with Mclaren and offers no less than a host of drastic performance improvements ready to get you riding longer, further and faster.
Packed full of high-end components, the S-Works Ruby eTap truly is a thing of beauty. SRAM’s Red eTap 11-speed groupset provides sublime shifting efficiency through split-second gear changes that require next to no pressure to change. This system also reconfigures and aligns itself automatically, ensuring if you do get a knock or a bump changes the alignment, it’ll still shift as it usually would.
SRAM’s Red HRD disc brakes have also been incorporated to give you the versatility to ride throughout the seasons. These brakes provide greater confidence when descending in the wet, and modulate heat efficiently for a more trustworthy ride.
Roval CLX 32 wheels enhance efficiency, staying strong and rigid when laying down the power. The thru-axles further increases stiffness, whilst increasing handling and control. Specialized S-Works Turbo 700x26mm tyres give grip without in anyway affecting rolling resistance.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is Specialized’s highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- A Specialized S-Works Ruby Disc fork is built from Specialized’s top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre for superior stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
- SRAM Red® eTap 11-speed shifters provide a glimpse into the future of shifting, and double as brake levers for the SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance, while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized Ruby disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 70mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: 2016 SRAM Red HRD
- REAR BRAKE: 2016 SRAM Red HRD
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM eTap Hydro
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM eTap Hydro
- CASSETTE: SRAM Red 22, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: SRAM Red 22
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Ruby Pro, Adaptive Edge design, carbon rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 91617-01XX
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Ruby eTap Womens Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.