Premium performance and comfort does not come much better than the Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap Road Bike 2017. With a remarkably light frame, Future Shock headtube "suspension" and SRAM's much sought after Red eTap wireless groupset, this bike takes its rightful place at the top of the Specialized range.
Specialized S-Works Roubaix ETap Road Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap Road Bike 2017
For Specialized, smoother is faster and the new Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap Road Bike 2017 takes this philosophy to new heights. What everyone has been talking about with the new Roubaix range is the Future Shock "suspension" and for good reason. Developed alongside F1 giants McLaren, this technology creates an all new level of smoothness.
Future Shock suspension acts as a piston in the head tube to offer 20mm of travel. This is ideal for rough roads as it improves vertical compliance by eliminating fork splay. This ultimately means, rather than you bike losing energy over bumps, it can absorb the shock and move smoothly through them. In Specialized's Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperformed any other bike on the market, so expect a seriously smooth and fast ride.
Future Shock suspension combines with Specialized's premium FACT 11r carbon and a new seatpost clamping construction that adds torsional compliance for added comfort whilst you are sitting in the saddle and putting the power down.
This premium frameset combines with the hottest groupset in road cycling; the SRAM Red eTap. Wireless and 11-speed, this electronic groupset provides smooth and precise shifting, with an auto-trimming front derailleur and a compact crankset.
SRAM's Red eTap hydraulic disc brakes provide strong and reliable stopping power through wet and dry conditions. This disc brakes combine with 12mm thru-axles on the front and rear for an elevated level of stiffness and braking performance.
Roval's top of the range CLX 32 wheels feature a lightweight carbon fibre construction and a wider rim profile for optimised levels traction and rolling efficiency.
Never ones to be satisfied by just the 'standard' set of features, the Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap Road Bike 2017 also features SWAT storage above the bottom bracket. This aerodynamic and slimline case is perfect for storing like an inner tube, multi tool and tyre levers without the need for an unsightly saddle bag.
- Featuring Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- An S-Works Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized's top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- SRAM Red® eTap 11-speed shifters provide a glimpse into the future of shifting and double as brake levers for the SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes. They communicate wirelessly with the front and rear derailleurs for a ground-breaking level of performance while offering new, intuitive shift capabilities.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red eTap Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red eTap Hydraulic Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap Hydro
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM RedeTap Hydro
- CASSETTE: SRAM Red 22, 11-28t
- CHAIN: SRAM Red 22, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Red 22 50/34t
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Phenom GT, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWRBXETAP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.