The Specialized S-Works Roubaix McLaren Di2 Road Bike has been developed in collaboration with McLaren in celebration of their 50th year of Grand Prix racing. Exceptionally lightweight and stiff thanks to the top-tier FACT 11r carbon fibre construction, Shimano's top of the range Dura-Ace Di2 groupset and hand-built Roval CLX 32 disc wheels. The endurance geometry and Future Shock suspension contribute to superior comfort, both in your riding position and by offering vertical compliance and soaking up the effects of rough roads, so you can enjoy those long days in the saddle no matter the terrain.
Specialized S-Works Roubaix McLaren Di2 Road Bike
Specialized S-Works Roubaix McLaren Di2 Road Bike
In celebration of McLarens 50th year of Grand Prix racing, Specialized have designed the S-Works Roubaix McLaren Di2 Road Bike. The Heritage Orange colour was chosen due to its use on McLaren's race cars in 1966 and has been considered in the smallest details, down to the stitching on the leather handlebar tape. Typical of both McLaren and Specialized's engineering and design, the attention to detail is exceptional; the head badge has been polished to a brilliant shine and the custom wheels have polished hubs to mimic McLaren wheels.
Specialized's technologically advanced S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame is one of the lightest they have ever made and the Rider-First Engineered™ construction ensures that every size benefits from the same performance advantages in terms of responsiveness and ride quality. In combination with the S-Works FACT carbon disc fork, this frameset is supremely stiff, strong and reactive, and the disc brake compatibility means you benefit from the excellent stopping power of disc brakes.
As its name suggests, this bike is built to tackle the cobbles at speed and in comfort as Specialized’s Future Shock suspension offers 20mm of travel for increased vertical compliance, smoothing out even the roughest roads. Ultimately, the added comfort results in more speed, and this bike is exceptionally fast.
Specialized’s S-Works Carbon Hover Drop handlebar puts you in a more comfortable position over rougher surfaces by raising the height of your hands at the centre of the bars when you are riding on the tops.
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 hydraulic disc brakes are reliable and predictable, offering the braking power to give you the confidence to tackle those tight corners and descents at speed. Shimano’s top-end Dura-Ace Di2 9150 11-speed electronic gearing ensures shifting is instant and precise and complementing this is the S-Works FACT Carbon 52/36 crankset. This combination provides a wide range of gears for all terrains, equally well suited to alpine climbs as it is sprinting on the flats. The carbon construction is strong and rigid and ensures all your power is transferred to the road.
The Roval CLX 32 Disc clincher wheels are extremely stiff yet remain comfortable and their Win Tunnel Engineered construction ensures you will slice through the air. The perfect finish to these wheels are Specialized's Turbo Cotton tyres, proven to be one of the fastest clincher tyres available with low rolling resistance and plenty of traction for cornering confidence.
This limited edition bike has been designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and speed with exceptional detailing guaranteed to turn heads.
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- The all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- An S-Works FACT Disc fork is built from FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
- A 52/36T S-Works carbon fibre crankset delivers the ultimate in power delivery, with a chainring grouping that's equally suited to big alpine climbs as it is to throwing down the gauntlet on the flats
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, endurance geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: Specialized Leather Tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Specialized S-Works carbon fibre, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Clincher Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Clincher Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton clincher, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton clincher, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Phenom GT, 143mm, carbon rails, EVA foam, carbon base
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWRBX-MCLAREN
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.