Specialized S-Works Roubaix Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2018
Utilising Specialized’s most technologically advanced carbon fibre and integrating with Shimano’s top of the line components, the Specialized S-Works Roubaix Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2018 is ready to go the distance, and keep you comfortable when doing so. Its wide range of features takes the bar to new heights, keeping you efficient in every situation and ensuring that rougher roads don’t pose a threat to your enjoyment.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures each and every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles with pure speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
Working alongside this Future Shock suspension is Specialized’s S-Works Carbon Hover Drop handlebar, which raises the height of your hands in the centre of the bars to increase your comfort over rougher surfaces. Specialized’s S-Wrap handlebar tape provides a plush, continuous level of soft yet grippy comfort, too.
Specialized have instilled their confidence into Shimano’s wide range of top of the line componentry, and the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 hydraulic disc brakes pay testament to their innovate or die attitude. Modulating heat efficiently and keeping your braking reliable, predictable and powerful in every instance, these disc brakes are the perfect choice for a bike of this calibre. No matter whether you’re descending tight, technical switchbacks or hammering down long, open gradients, you won’t find brakes so well suited to every situation as these.
Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di20 9150, 11-speed gearing is also another step towards overall supremacy when on the bike. Shifting in an instant and not skipping a beat, this electronic setup keeps you in the right gear at every point of your ride and thanks to its incredibly intelligent computer system, will never over or under shift - leaving you ready to lay down the power as and when you need to. Specialized’s very own S-Works FACT Carbon crankset perfectly complements this drivetrain, staying strong and rigid for an explosive and efficient power transfer.
Roval CLX 32 Disc wheels are another impressive feature of this bike, and are known for their supremely rigid and confidence inspiring comfort and stiffness. Sprinting out the saddle, sitting back and spinning up climbs or just hammering along the cobbles of the Paris-Roubaix, they go without falter, and thanks to their Win Tunnel Engineered construction, cut through the air like a hot knife through butter.
Equipped with Specialized Turbo Cotton clincher tyres, which have been tested and are proven as some of the fastest tyres on earth, you’ll be rolling more efficiently than ever without any rolling resistance. Grip is also provided in abundance, allowing you to corner like you’re on the rails at every instance.
Finishing off the entire package are Specialized’s own S-Works Phenom GT saddle and CG-R FACT carbon seatpost. Working together to offer small amounts of vertical flex and enough padding to soften the blows of rougher surfaces, everything about this bike is ready to perform both on and off-road.
- Specialized’s S-Works FACT 11r carbon fibre construction is incredibly lightweight and durable
- Future Shock technology provides 20mm of plush suspension to smooth out rougher surfaces
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc brakes are reliable and powerful in every situation, giving you the versatility to perform in a wide range of weather conditions
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 gearing is precise and instantaneous, ensuring you can spin up harsh gradients or power along the flats with ease
- Roval CLX 32 Disc wheels stay strong and rigid for efficient power transfer
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Phenom GT, 143mm, carbon rails, EVA foam, carbon base
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWRBXDADI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.