A high performance machine, introducing the Specialized S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017. With a full FACT carbon fibre frameset, hydraulic disc brakes and the smooth shifting of the one-by SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain, this is a fat bike ready for peak performance.
Specialized S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017
The king of fat; Specialized's S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017 combines the top-end features of the American manufacturer's more svelt off-road option with the supreme grip and versatility of fat bike tyres and geometry.
Despite the massive 26x4.0" tyres, this bike still maintains a relatively lightweight construction, thanks to the strong and stiff FACT 10m carbon fibre fork and frame. Mounted to this frameset are the SRAM Guide RS Carbon hydraulic disc brakes. These strong and graduated disc brakes combine with the unbeatable traction of the Specialized Fast Trak Control fat tyres to ensure ground-breaking stopping power over the loosest of terrain.
The drivetrain is also geared towards responsive and zippy fun. SRAM's XX1 11-speed system provides smooth and reliable on-by shifting and the 10-42 rear cassette makes sure you have the gears to get up and over even the toughest of hills.
Available in a ultra-sleek carbon, black and red colour scheme, this bike looks every bit the elite performance machine out on the trails.
An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail
A FACT carbon fibre fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down
HED Big Deal carbon wheels are light, fast, and 85mm-wide to make sure that you get all the traction and floatation that fat bikes are known for, only without a weight penalty or having to make any sacrifices to climbing prowess
26x.4.0" Fast Trak Control tyres make short work out of any trail condition. They accelerate fast, while providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild
Race Face Next SL crankset leads the way in the drivetrain department, providing a simplified, efficient, and almost impossible to drop your chain kind of ride quality
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Guide RS Carbon, hydraulic, carbon lever, cartridge bearings, tool-free reach adjust
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, carbon cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Race Face Next SL, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: HED Big Deal rim, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h, DT Swiss Big Ride 350 hub, 6-bolt, 15x150mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: HED Big Deal rim, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h, DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 12x197mm thru-axle, XD driver, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Pro, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Race Face Next SL, carbon, hunter head, 2-bolt, zero setback, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16SWFATBOY
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.