Specialized S-Works Epic Womens Mountain Bike 2018
Rider-First Engineered to ensure you get the same responsive, snappy handling as any other sized Epic, the Specialized S-Works Epic Womens Mountain Bike 2018 is the perfect choice for Women who want to go out, shred the trails and maintain faster speeds than ever before.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s brand new and revolutionary S-Works FACT 12m carbon fibre which doesn’t falter on any surface. This new carbon reduces weight in the areas it’s not needed and improves rigidity and stiffness where it’s needed most, all whilst the threaded BB and internal cable routing increases the power transfer and durability of components for an all-round more efficient ride.
RockShox’s SID WC Brain 29 front fork offers 100mm of travel, whilst the RockShox Brain shock works the back end and keeps your rear end in check for a more efficient ride. The front end has a 42mm offset to handle steep, technical descents whilst the 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle enhances rigidity and strength for large impacts. Of course, as Women are traditionally lighter than Men, the front fork needs a completely different setup, and that’s what the Womens Rx Tune provides.
Of course, all this speed and efficiency is nothing without powerful braking to endure technical, fast courses, and SRAM’s Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes provide the predictable, reliable and high-performance braking you need over the course of your next race. Known for their impressive heat modulation, the 160/180mm rotors allow for late braking without loosing power over longer distances.
When the SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain was released, everyone went crazy for it. Finally, a 12-speed cassette that’s built for the trail and ready to keep me spinning up the steepest gradients. Integrated with the S-Works Epic, this gear system is the perfect choice thanks to its ability to stay rigid and strong throughout the harshest of sprint finishes and crashes.
Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29” wheels are the piece du resistance on a bike of this nature, allowing you to sprint harder, corner faster and take greater impact without worry of damage. They are also incredibly lightweight, keeping your efficiency at higher levels, making you ride faster over longer distances.
- Specialized S-Works FACT 12m carbon fibre is all-new and ready to perform, taking away material where it’s not needed and improving strength for an all-round more durable and responsive ride
- RockShox SID WC Brain 29 front fork absorbs huge impacts and keeps your handling nimble and agile for greater maneuverability
- RockShox Brain, Womens Rx Tune rear shock keeps the rear end in check
- SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain gives a huge range of spin for getting up the steepest of gradients
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox SID WC Brain 29, Top-Adjust Brain Fade Adjust, Solo Air, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 100mm of travel, 42mm offset, Women's Rx Tune
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Brain, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half waffle
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160/180mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM 1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29”, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29”, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3", 60 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3", 60 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Expert thin, hollow titanium rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWEPICWMNS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.