Just when you thought you couldn’t get any faster. Constructed from the lightest carbon fibre Specialized have ever created; S-Works FACT 11m, the frame of the Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017 weighs just 900g. It doesn’t skimp on any of the strength and rigidity you need for a more efficient ride and it’s laced to the brim with top of the range components, specifically chosen to get you to the top of the podium.
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Even lighter, more efficient and offering greater speeds than you could possibly imagine. The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017 is Specialized’s most efficient mountain bike on the market, specifically designed to go faster, climb tougher gradients and get to the podium quicker than ever before.
The S-Works FACT 11m carbon fibre frame weighs just 900g and owns the title of the lightest hardtail frame ever made - but it doesn’t skip out on all the strength, stiffness and efficiency we all yearn for when trying to maintain top speeds. It’s twinned with Specialized’s XC 29 Geometry that tightens up the entire bike to focus on handling and control, and the internal cable routing creates zero-hassle maintenance.
A RockShox SID Brain World Cup front fork has been incorporated to smoothen out the trail ahead and improve comfort over rocky and rooty terrain. This fork also offers 100mm of travel with customised fade and rebound adjustment.
SRAM XX1 Eagle is the new kid on the block and claims to be the highest-performance drivetrain on the market. It provides a wide range of gearing with all the spin you need to get up harsh, technical gradients and all the power to surge along the flats. It’s also incredibly strong, taking rock strikes without batting an eyelid.
Roval Control SL 29 wheels offer great compliance on the trail, without affecting any efficiency or ride quality. They stay stiff and lightweight throughout tough, technical rock gardens and soak up any inconsistencies over roots. The Specialized Fast Trak tyres give total control on the trail, too, thanks to their immense grip and puncture protection.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, crazy light weight, and strength, Specialized’s constructed the frame from their FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with an XC 29 Geometry, the Epic is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- The RockShox SID World Cup 29 w/ Brain fork provides 90/100mm of efficient travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components to form the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: Custom RockShox SID World Cup w/Brain, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 90/100mm of travel, 51mm offset
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWEPICHTCARBONWC29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.