When you don’t compromise on weight, speed or efficiency, the Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail WC Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is the bike for you. The components have been chosen to enhance your on-bike performance, from a RockShox SID World Cup fork with 100mm of travel to SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed gearing, this bike is built to win.
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail WC Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail WC Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
It’s hard to put the Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail WC Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 into words. It has that unique blend of high-performance components, a confidence inspiring geometry and a super-lightweight frame that just screams speed - that’s hard to find anywhere else on the market.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s highest-quality carbon fibre layup, FACT 11m. This carbon fibre is incredibly light, giving the S-Works Epic an edge over the rest of the opposition thanks to its efficiently and superior handling provided by this frame. It’s not just lightweight, though. The XC 29 Geometry delivers uncompromising, blistering speed and control, thanks to tighter head angles and a 900g frame.
The custom RockShox SID World Cup front fork with 100mm of travel (size dependent) provides plush, impact absorbency for a faster-rolling ride. It also enhances comfort and control by keeping your front end planted, allowing you to maneuver through difficult terrain without batting an eyelid.
SRAM’s renowned and highly sought after XX1 Eagle drivetrain with a wide range of 12 gears is perfect for a bike of this level. The gearing gives you enough options to get up more testing climbs, whilst the higher-end never allows you to spin out, keeping you surging along the flats for longer.
SRAM’s Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes were developed specifically for cross-country racing with a low-weight and ease of maintenance, so are perfect for the S-Works Epic. They modulate heat better than any other braking system of this price point, and the carbon lever with titanium hardware increase durability and reduce weight.
Roval Control SL 29 wheels stay strong and allow you to transfer all your power into the right areas without wasting anything. Connected via Specialized Fast Trak 29x2.2” tyres that offer greater grip and puncture resistance, and this wheelset is perfect for taking to the top of the podium.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, crazy light weight, and strength, Specialized constructed the frame from their FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with an XC 29 Geometry, the Epic HT is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- SRAM's Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes provide some of the best power and modulation in the business. Their specifically designed for cross country racing, so they're small, lightweight, and incredibly sleek.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components to form the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: Custom RockShox SID World Cup w/Brain, Rx Women's tune, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 80/90/100mm of travel, 51mm offset
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 700mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Expert Thin, hollow titanium rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWEPICHTWMNWC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.