The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup 2017 is by far the most efficient, lightweight and speed-conscious mountain bike Specialized have ever created. Everything from the S-Works FACT 11m carbon fibre frame to the Roval Control SL 29 wheels have been chosen for one thing and one thing only: to give you the fastest, strongest and lightest bike available.
Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Constructed from Specialized’s highest-level of carbon fibre and laced to the brim with top of the range components, the Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup 2017 redefines what it means to be fast. Everything from the ground up has been specifically chosen and developed to ensure your acceleration is explosive, your top speed is eye watering and control is undeterred, never mind how technical the terrain gets.
The S-Works FACT 11m carbon fibre frame is incredibly lightweight, but it doesn’t skip out on all the strength, stiffness and efficiency we all yearn for when trying to maintain top speeds. It’s twinned with Specialized’s World Cup XC 29 Geometry that tightens up the entire bike to focus on handling and control, and the internal cable routing creates zero-hassle maintenance.
Another way that the S-Works Epic differentiates itself from the rest of the trail-specific market is the SWAT Door technology that Specialized introduced to the market earlier this year. This technology allows you to store mini pumps, multi tools and even sandwiches in the downtube, snuggly fitted behind an integrated water bottle cage. This has been proven not to compromise rigidity, too - thanks to the reinforced carbon fibre around this area.
A RockShox SID Brain World Cup front fork has been incorporated to smoothen out the trail ahead and improve comfort over rocky and rooty terrain. This fork also offers 100mm of travel with customised fade and rebound adjustment.
SRAM XX1 Eagle is the newest kid on the block and revered to as the highest-performance drivetrain on the market. It provides a wide range of gearing with all the spin you need to get up harsh, technical gradients and all the power to surge along the flats. It’s also incredibly strong, taking rock strikes without batting an eyelid.
Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels offer great compliance on the trail, without affecting any efficiency or ride quality. They stay stiff and lightweight throughout tough, technical rock gardens and soak up any inconsistencies over roots. The Specialized Fast Trak tyres give total control on the trail, too, thanks to their immense grip and puncture protection.
- S-Works FACT 11m carbon fibre frame provides the ideal blend of stiffness, strength, and light weight, resulting in the pinnacle of efficiency and speed. Meanwhile, Specialized’s World Cup XC 29 Geometry, 95mm of travel, internal cable routing, and a SWAT™ Tool Cradle create exceptional handling and zero-hassle maintenance.
- The RockShox SID World Cup 29 w/ Brain fork provides 100mm of efficient travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximise your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components, while braking duties are handled by a SRAM Level Ultimate carbon lever. Combined, the system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon frame w/unique S-Works lay-up, XC Geometry, MFS chainstay, PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 12x142mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 95mm of travel, SWAT™ tool cradle
- FORK: RockShox SID Brain World Cup, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade and rebound adjust, Solo Air, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 15x100mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 100mm travel
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWEPICFSRCARBONWC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.