Specialized S-Works Diverge Road Bike 2018
Drop bar road bikes are designed for long distance endurance, smooth tarmac and efficiency right? Well, with the Specialized S-Works Diverge Road Bike 2018, you couldn’t be further from the truth. Specialized have injected the fun and versatility back into road riding that we’ve been missing, and utilising their Open Road Geometry, the S-Works Diverge is the epitome of both on and off-road enjoyment.
The S-Works FACT 11r carbon is the ideal composition, providing the nimble, agile handling you’d expect from such a versatile bike and it’s renowned for its low weight and impressive strength. The inclusion of Specialized’s Future Shock technology takes comfort on this bike to new levels, smoothing out the road/trail ahead with 20mm of plush suspension above the head tube and beneath the S-Works Carbon Hover Drop handlebar.
Shimano’s RS805 hydraulic disc brakes are the ideal choice for a bike of this nature, giving the stopping power and reliability you need for full-days in the saddle, whatever the weather. They modulate heat efficiently, so when you’re descending at full speed and feathering the brakes, you get the same braking performance at any stage.
Of course, the piece du resistance of this setup is the Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, 11-speed gearing. It’s fast, precise and impressively durable with minimal maintenance, meaning you can head out onto the road and trail with utmost confidence in your gearing. The 11-40t cassette gives a wide range of spin to get up supremely harsh gradients, and the Easton EC90 SL Carbon crankset stays rigid for more efficient riding over long distances.
Roval CLX 32 Disc wheels have been Win Tunnel Engineered, meaning they are as aerodynamic as they are strong. Cut through the wind and stay efficient with these wheels, but don’t forget to head off road and slide around corners, as they are supremely durable for pure off-road dominance.
Specialized’s Trigger Pro tyres are equipped to the perfectly complement the Roval CLX 32’s, offering grip and puncture resistance in abundance thanks to their 42mm wide profile. Allowing you to get rowdy off road, the Specialized Command Post gives a wide range of positions to choose from, such as fully extended for on-road efficiency and dropped down for off-road control.
- The S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight S-Works FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- The Roval CLX 32 wheelset has the perfect balance of lightweight, durability, and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for abuse, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth, making CLX 32 wheels the ultimate all-rounders
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS805, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS805, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano XTR, 11-speed, 11-40t
- CRANKSET: Easton EC90 SL Carbon
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post XCP, 27.2mm, 35mm of travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SWDIVERGE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.