The Specialized S-Works Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017 sits at the top of the Specialized perch. It features a super lightweight FACT 11m carbon fibre frame, a top of the line SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain, a FOX 34 Factory 29 and FOX FLOAT Factory suspension system and not to forget Shimano XTR M9000 hydraulic disc brakes. All in all, this bike is ready to slay the trails and conquer the climbs.
Specialized S-Works Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized S-Works Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Bridging the gap between climbing efficiency and full on, trail-shredding speed, the Specialized S-Works Camber is the ultimate do-it-all bike for riders who want eye-watering speed on the downhills and XC climbing prowess when tackling steep, technical gradients.
The frame sits at the top of the Specialized’s carbon fibre layups, being constructed with FACT 11m carbon fibre. Due to this, the frame is incredibly lightweight, strong and offers a super snappy, responsive ride feel that can switch between efficient climbing and confident descending whenever suits you.
Another way that the S-Works Camber differentiates itself from the rest of the trail-specific market is the SWAT Door technology that Specialized introduced to the market earlier this year. This technology allows you to store mini pumps, multi tools and even sandwiches in the downtube, snuggly fitted behind an integrated water bottle cage. This has been proven not to compromise rigidity, too - thanks to the reinforced carbon fibre around this area.
It’s all well and good having a highly-capable frame and the riding skills to match, but what about the suspension? Specialized have sought the help of FOX with their FOX 34 front fork with 120mm of travel and the FOX FLOAT Factory on the rear. These two incredibly versatile and capable suspension systems allow you to pound over rock gardens and take on anything you set your eyes on, without affecting comfort.
SRAM XX1 Eagle is the new kid on the block and claimed to be the highest-performance drivetrain on the market. It provides a wide range of gearing with all the spin you need to get up harsh, technical gradients and all the power to surge along the flats. It’s also incredibly strong, taking rock strikes without batting an eyelid.
Specialized haven’t skimped out on anything with this bike, and with a Shimano XTR M9000 hydraulic disc brakeset, that’s blatantly obvious. Sitting at the top of the pecking order, these brakes control heat efficiently, allowing you to have the same braking power at the top of the run as you will at the bottom, whilst still giving the same performance in both the wet and the dry.
Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels offer great compliance on the trail, without affecting any efficiency or ride quality. They stay stiff and lightweight throughout tough, technical rock gardens and soak up any inconsistencies over roots. The Specialized Butcher and Slaughter GRID combination gives total control on the trail, too, thanks to their immense grip and puncture protection.
Finished with a Specialized Command Post IRCC dropper seatpost, you are now able to chop and change your position at a moment's notice. The dropper post provides 10-12 micro-height adjustments on the trail, at the flick of a button.
- A FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end is stiff, responsive, and remarkably efficient, making the Camber well suited to climbing and descending over technical terrain. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance, plus an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with Specialized’s FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tunable suspension, and Specialized’s custom Rx Trail Tune for the ultimate in performance and feel.
- FOX 34 Factory 29 fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customise the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK: FOX 34 Factory 29, Kashima coating, 3-position adjust, compression and rebound adjust, 51mm offset, 15x100mm thru-axle, 120mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 205x53mm
- STEM: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR M9000, hydraulic disc, post mount, metallic pads, 200/180mm rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR M9000, hydraulic disc, post mount, metallic pads, 160/180mm rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SWCAMBERFSRCARBON29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized S-Works Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.