The Specilaized Ruze Expert 6Fattie Womens Mountain Bike 2017 does not compromise when it comes to trail riding. The ultra grippy 6Fattie tyres combine with a strong and reliable M4 Aluminium frame with a Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork to create a smooth and versatile riding experience.
Specialized Ruze Expert 6Fattie Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specilaized Ruze Expert 6Fattie Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Take your trail riding to the next level with the Specilaized Ruze Expert 6Fattie Womens Mountain Bike 2017. This great all-round mountain bike offers the superb traction and control of the 6Fattie tyre system, which integrates 3.0" tyres into a slack and responsive geometry, for the ultimate off-road riding experience.
Combining with these tyres is the M4 Premium Aluminium frame with the Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork. This frameset utilises Specialized's Women's Trial Geometry to create one of the most comfortable and responsive riding experiences you'll find. The Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork allows for on-the-go adjustment of the dampening so you can set the rebound to fit the riding conditions.
Gearing has also been designed for responsive versatile and the SRAM GX 10-speed system is designed to aid your speed over the flat as well as up and downhill. Combine with this the supreme stopping power of the SRAM DB3 hydraulic disc brakes and you have a bike that is ready to revolutionise your riding.
When it came to construction, M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with Specialized's Women’s Trail Geometry that’s equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents, while maintaining an ultra-low standover height.
Also incorporated is the Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie Wheel System without compromising on the hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100mm of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune.
The Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures.
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Women's Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Manitou Magnum Comp 650+, 100mm travel, Absolute+ damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, disc mount, 15x110mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB3 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB3, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM DB3, hydraulic, reach adjust
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, alloy spindle, 28T, 76mm BCD spider
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24h rim, Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h hub
- REAR WHEEL: WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 28h rim, Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h hub
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S/M: 80mm travel, L: 100mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16RUZEEXPTFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.