Unfortunately, no matter where you ride, the road is not going to be perfectly surfaced. Nevertheless, the Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens Road Bike 2017 is here to smooth out those bumps and dips with the new Future Shock suspension technology as well as a lightweight and strong FACT carbon frameset and Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed gearing.
Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens Road Bike 2017
Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens Road Bike 2017
Specialized know a thing or two about breaking new ground in bike technology and their Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens Road Bike 2017 is yet another example of this strive for cycling perfection. With a remarkable combination of construction techniques, new technology and top-level components, this bike is ready to rack up the miles.
The one technology that has everyone talking is the new Future Shock suspension. This acts as a piston in the head tube to offer 20mm of travel making this bike ideal for rough roads as it improves vertical compliance by eliminating fork splay. The result is that your bike carries far more energy through rough sections of road while also smoothening out your ride for a greater level of comfort and efficiency. In Specialized's Rolling Efficiency Model the Ruby outperformed any other women's bike on the market, so expect a seriously smooth and fast ride.
Future Shock suspension combines with Specialized's premium FACT 10r carbon and a new seatpost clamping construction that adds torsional compliance for added comfort whilst you are sitting in the saddle and putting the power down.
The 12mm thru-axle is designed for use with disc brake wheels, helping to add stiffness and strength. Shimano provide the disc brakes in the form of their hydraulic model, ensuring you can stop with confidence in both wet and dry conditions.
Smooth riding requires smooth gearing and this is certainly accounted for in the form of Shimano's Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset. This 11-speed groupset offers a compact drivetrain that is perfect for attacking a variety of terrain.
SWAT storage sits over the bottom bracket, providing slimline storage space for items like an inner tube, multi tool and tyre levers.
- The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Ruby Disc fork is built from Specialized's extraordinary FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11-speed electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past—no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized Ruby disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Hover Expert Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra Compact 50/34t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Ruby Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17RUBYEXPUDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.