Specialized Roubaix Sport Road Bike 2018
Low in weight, high in strength and offering a supremely comfortable ride otherwise unmatched in the cycling industry, the Specialized Roubaix Sport Road Bike 2018 is the ideal choice for the versatile, determined rider who doesn’t stop when the road gets rough.
Specialized’s FACT 9r carbon fibre frame construction is the behind the impressively low weight, and the FACT carbon fork furthers this and improves front end handling for a responsive, snappy ride. When twinned with the Endurance Geometry, you get a comfort orientated, smooth ride that allows for efficient, fast accelerations, too.
Future Shock is another truly innovative aspect of the Roubaix, and it truly sets itself apart from the rest of what the cycling industry has on offer. Providing 20mm of vibration damping suspension, the road ahead is smoothed out and you’ll be able to ride in greater comfort for longer distances.
Shimano’s 105 5800, 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of gearing to keep you spinning up harsh gradients, yet still gives enough to power along the flats and gain time down the descents. The 105 STI levers are shaped beautifully to your fingers, ensuring you don’t have to stretch out to get your fingertips around them.
Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes are another greater addition, giving you predictable, reliable braking over long distances and wet conditions. They modulate heat efficiently, and their mechanical nature means if you get a problem by the side of the road, they can be easily fixed.
Specialized’s Axis Sport Disc wheels and Turbo Pro tyres work efficiently together to stay strong and enhance puncture resistance. The wheels are known for their great strength and low weight, meaning you can accelerate away from the group with ease and the tyres respond immediately when you lay down the power.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- Alll-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized’s FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18RBXSPT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.