Specialized Roubaix Pro Road Bike 2018
The Specialized Roubaix Pro Road Bike 2018 represents the future of road bikes, and with a wide range of innovative features that separates this range of bikes from the rest, once you step foot on one, you’ll see why. Comfort and responsive acceleration are the name of the game, and this bike delivers with Endurance Geometry and a supremely lightweight FACT 11r carbon fibre frame.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures each and every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles with pure speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
Working alongside this Future Shock suspension is Specialized’s S-Works Carbon Hover Drop handlebar, which raises the height of your hands in the centre of the bars to increase your comfort over rougher surfaces. Specialized’s S-Wrap handlebar tape provides a plush, continuous level of soft yet grippy comfort, too.
Of course, all these features are nothing without a range of high-performance components, and Specialized have gone above and beyond with this in mind. Shimano’s new to market Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc brakes enhance versatility of this bike, allowing for supremely predictable and reliable braking performance in every condition.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 increases the performance of the Roubaix Pro, allowing you to shift into the gear you need in a split second, and without any overshifting. With an 11-30t cassette, you can spin up climbs with ease or sprint up them and attack your PB.
Roval CL 32 Disc wheels are the ideal choice for a bike of this level and provide incredible rigidity, responsive handling and vibration absorbing comfort for long days in the saddle. Perfectly complementing the wheels, the S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready tyres are known for their impressively low rolling resistance, yet offer enough grip to corner at high-speeds.
- FACT 11r carbon fibre construction keeps the frame low but highly-durable so you can attack the cobbles with confidence
- Future Shock smooths out the road ahead with its 20mm of suspension
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc brakes offer versatile stopping power
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 gearing allows you to spin up climbs or surge along the flats
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, 21h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, 21h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18RBXPRO
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.