Specialized Roubaix Expert Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
Pitted as one of the most comfortable bikes on the market, Specialized have injected every ounce of technology into the Roubaix, and in the Specialized Roubaix Expert Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018, you get everything you could possibly want - and more.
The frame is designed using Specialized’s FACT 10r carbon fibre, which is renowned for its immense strength to weight ratio, and once you step foot on it, you’ll realise why. Every ounce of power you push through the pedals turns into eye watering, untamable speed that’ll see you smashing KOM’s and becoming the envy of all your friends. Its immense rigidity keeps you efficient and capable in every situation, meaning you can sit back and spin up climbs, hammer it over the cobbles or sprint out the saddle without any loss of energy.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures each and every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles with pure speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
Blisteringly fast shifting that doesn’t miss a beat comes in the form of Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 8070, 11-speed gearing. Known for its tap to shift design, you’ll be able to immediately respond to gradient changes and keep spinning at a more comfortable cadence, and with an 11-28t cassette, you get a wide enough range for every profile.
Of course, all this immense speed calls for some powerful braking performance, and that’s taken care of by Shimano’s Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc brakes. They offer greater versatility in a wider range of situations compared to disc brakes, and in the pouring rain you’ll immediately notice the difference as you can brake later.
Roval SLX 24 Disc wheels stay rigid no matter if you’re sprinting out the saddle or sitting back and relaxing. Fitted with Specialized’s Turbo Pro tyres which are renowned for their low rolling resistance and high-grip, you’ll continue at a higher than average pace and wow other riders as you knock away at their PB’s.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon fibre constructed frame is immensely low in weight, meaning you can climb more efficiently
- Future Shock technology provides 20mm of plush, road smoothing suspension for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 8020, hydraulic disc brakes continue to perform in every situation, allowing you to brake later in wetter conditions
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed electronic shifting offers next level gearing and a wide enough range of spin up the steepest of climbs
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 75x125mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-speed Ultegra 8000, 11-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18RBXEXPUDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.