Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2018
The Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2018 has been described as a road bike to end all road bikes, comprising of highly capable components, a low weight FACT 10r carbon fibre frame and a wide range of features set to push both your comfort and enjoyment on the bike to new levels.
Specialized’s FACT 10r carbon fibre is renowned for its immense strength to weight ratio, and once you step foot on it, you’ll realise why. Every ounce of power you push through the pedals turns into eye watering, untamable speed that’ll see you smashing KOM’s and becoming the envy of all your friends. Its immense rigidity keeps you efficient and capable in every situation, meaning you can sit back and spin up climbs, hammer it over the cobbles or sprint out the saddle without any loss of energy.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures each and every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles with pure speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
Of course, a lightweight frame is all well and good, but how about the components? Specialized’s approach to providing an unparalleled selection of components is stated here, with Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing to get you up the steepest of gradients, and Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes to get you down the otherwise with confidence.
The hydraulic disc brakes modulate heat efficiently, so on those long, winding descents when all you want to do is stop and take a photo, you can be assured of consistent braking performance at every corner.
DT R470 Disc wheels are another great choice, working beautifully with the Specialized Turbo Pro tyres to keep you rolling smoothly, efficiently and in greater comfort. In tests, the tyres have been proven as some of the fastest in the world, ensuring puncture protection at the highest level, too.
- Specialized’s S-Works FACT 10r carbon fibre construction is incredibly lightweight and durable, ensuring you can pedal efficiently over long distances
- Future Shock technology provides 20mm of plush suspension to smooth out rougher surfaces
- Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of spin to get you up the steepest of gradients
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes remain efficient and continue to perform in a wide range of conditions, whether that be torrential downpour or blazing sunshine
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc, STI levers
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc, STI levers
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS510
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18RBXELT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.