The Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2017 is here to help you deal with the reality of road cycling, that while the scenery may be perfect the road surface is rarely as silky smooth as we hope. With the new Future Shock headtube suspension offering 20mm of travel, Shimano's 105 11-speed gearing and Tektro mechanical disc brakes, this bike can conquer the reality of the road.
Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2017
Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2017
Let's face it, the idea of the perfect road is a myth. There is always a crack, pothole or some gravel to bring you back down to reality with a jolt of your handlebars. However, with the Specialized Roubaix Elite Road Bike 2017 you can tame the rambunctious tarmac thanks to the new Future Shock headtube suspension.
Future Shock suspension acts as a piston in the head tube to offer 20mm of travel. This is ideal for rough roads as it improves vertical compliance by eliminating fork splay. This ultimately means, rather than your bike losing energy over bumps, it can absorb the shock and move smoothly through them. In Specialized Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperformed any other bike on the market, so expect a seriously smooth and fast ride.
Future Shock suspension combines with Specialized's premium FACT 10r carbon and a new seatpost clamping construction that adds torsional compliance for added comfort whilst you are sitting in the saddle and putting the power down.
Combining with this cutting-edge frameset is Shimano's workhorse 105 11-speed gearing. Smooth shifting and a compact chainset mean that you are going to be ready to power up and over any gradient.
Mechanical disc brakes combine with Specialized's Axis Elite Disc wheels for confidence-inspiring stopping power through wet and dry conditions.
- Featuring Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized's top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 STI
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 STI 5800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 50/34t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17RBXELT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.