Specialized Roubaix Comp Road Bike 2018
Smoother is faster, so roll in greater comfort and take control of the distance ahead of you with the Specialized Roubaix Comp Road Bike 2018. Originally designed to conquer the cobbles of the legendary Paris-Roubaix, everything from its slacker headtube to its Future Shock suspension promotes supreme comfort, allowing the bike to soak up vibrations and keep you riding stronger and faster than ever.
Specialized FACT 10r carbon fibre is behind the immense durability and lightweight construction of the Roubaix Comp frame, and when twinned with a high-performance fork such as the FACT carbon fork, the outcome is something quite special. Endurance specific geometry keeps you in the most relaxed overall position, but thanks to its Rider-First Engineered technology, you can attack or accelerate without the bike feeling sluggish.
Of course, a lightweight frame is nothing without a range of capable components, and Specialized have gone above and beyond to not only make this bike versatile, but also affordable. Specialized’s Comp Hover handlebar is a testament of this, whilst the Future Shock suspension improves vibration absorption to reduce fatigue in your arms and make every road as smooth as the last.
Shimano’s Ultegra 8020 hydraulic disc brakes have been used to further enhance versatility in every situation, and for good reason. Modulating head efficiently, this brake system keeps your braking reliable and predictable on everything from long, open descents to wet, technical switchbacks.
Shimano Ultegra 8000 is another great addition to a bike of this price point, providing lightning quick shifting and a wide range of gearing to get you up the steepest of climbs. The Ultegra 8020 STI shifters are ergonomically constructed to fit around your fingers, and are completely personalizable to keep you comfortable.
Roval SLX 24 Disc wheels are the pièce de résistance on this bike, staying strong, lightweight and absorbing vibrations over rougher surfaces. Supremely rigid, you can sprint out the saddle or sit back and climb in ease, whilst Specialized’s Turbo Pro clincher tyres complement them by offering ample grip without affecting rolling resistance.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with Specialized’s high-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- Alll-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized’s FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
- The Roval SLX 24 Disc wheelset features a sub-1600-gram weight, a 20-millimeter internal width, and an alloy construction that makes it a solid performer for any 'cross event
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8020, hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante, 6061 alloy chainrings, alloy bolts
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18RBXCOMP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.