A sporty machine, designed for leisure riding and commuting, the Specialized Roll Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 features an A1 Premium Aluminium frame, a strong steel fork and pairs this with Shimano Tourney gearing to provide a wide enough range of sprockets for climbing, descending and riding on the flat. The Tektro mechanical disc brakes are reliable and powerful, inspiring confidence on descents.
Specialized Roll Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Roll Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Ready for the commute or the Sunday morning spin, the Specialized Roll Sport Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 features an A1 Premium Aluminum frame and a Roll Disc Steel fork. This pairing is both strong and stiff, with mudguard and rack mounts added for versatility.
Shimano's Tourney groupset is a slick 7-speed option that provides you with plenty of gears for climbing even the toughest of gradients.
Axis Sport Disc wheels have been paired with highly visible Specialized Nimbus Sport Reflective tyres and Tektro mechanical disc brakes, that ensure stopping power isn't compromised.
Specialized components, including a Body Geometry Cup Saddle, add the finishing touches to what is a highly versatile machine.
- Wide diameter, 650bx2.3" Specialized Nimbus Sport Reflective tyres provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. These tyres will also increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with Specialized’s Body Geometry The Cup saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- A spring suspension seatpost takes the sting out of rough terrain, giving you an extra bit of "cushion" that'll have you riding longer and more comfortably.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, disc mount, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized Roll Disc Steel, mudguard/rack mounts
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: Specialized forged alloy, 17-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF51, EZ Fire Plus, 7-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tourney freewheel, 7-speed, 14-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy
- CHAINRINGS: 48/38/28T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: Specialized City platform
- FRONT HUB: Axis Sport Disc
- REAR HUB: Axis Sport Disc
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: Specialized Roll, double-wall, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry The Cup, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST: Dual-Bolt Diecast Head, AL6061 Post, Spring Suspension
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17ROLLSPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.