Getting fit on a bike demands something you can have fun on, too. The Specialized Roll Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2016 is that bike and with its snappy, agile handling thanks to the A1 Premium Aluminium frame and fork, you can ride in comfort and enjoy getting fit. The Shimano Altus gearing provides a wide enough range of gearing for climbing, descending and flats, whilst the Tektro mechanical disc brakes are reliable and powerful for confidence in the corners.
Specialized Roll Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2016
Specialized Roll Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2016
If you want to get fit in style and comfort, all on a functional bike that promotes efficiency and functionality, then the Specialized Roll Elite Disc Hybrid Bike 2016 is the perfect option. The frame is constructed with Specialized’s rigid A1 Premium Aluminium that enhances comfort due to its road compliance yet remains stiff enough to promote great power transfer - making for a more reliable ride.
The A1 Premium Aluminium fork with mudguard mounts allows you to attach mudguards at a moment’s notice, depending on the weather, whilst the fork soaks up uncomfortable vibrations in the road for a more enjoyable adventure.
Tektro mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain and provide ample levels of stopping power that enable you to ride in confidence and in all conditions, safe in the knowledge your braking is reliable. The Shimano Altus rear derailleur adds to this, providing a wide range of gearing for climbs and speeding along the flats.
The wide Specialized Nimbus Sport 650b x 2.3” tyres add to the grip, allowing you to take corners at greater speeds and descend in wet-weather.
Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminium frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and mudguard mounts
Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminium fork
The durable aluminium wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption
Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tyres with BlackBelt protection provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads
Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, disc mount, mudguard/rack mounts
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts
- STEM: Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano, V-brake
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M191, top swing, dual pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 48/38/28T, w/ chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 255mm
- SEATPOST: Suspension Plus, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16ROLLELTDISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.