If you think owning a trail-shredding, highly-spec’d out mountain bike means you need to remortgage your house: think again. The Specialized Rhyme Comp 650b Womens Mountain Bike 2017 provides a beautiful blend of cost efficiency and high-performance with a lightweight M5 alloy frame, a RockShox Revelation 27.5 front fork and RockShox Monarch RT rear shock suspension combination and SRAM’s GX one-by drivetrain - ensuring you’re ready to hit the trails in confidence.
Specialized Rhyme Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Rhyme Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
As one of the most cost-efficient trail-specific women's mountain bikes on the market, the Specialized Rhyme Comp 650b Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is the ideal choice for any rider looking to either take their riding to the next level or step foot into the world of mountain biking. Everything from the lightweight, durable, women's specific frame to the capable components have been selected to provide the ideal blend of affordability and trail-shredding performance.
Specialized are well known for their lightweight frames, and the Specialized M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Rhyme FSR 650b rear end pays testament to this. It commands a low weight, meaning you get all the snappy, responsive handling you want for a fraction of the price of a carbon frame. The 148mm spacing improves stiffness in the rear end, too - ensuring that when you’re climbing harsher gradients, no power is lost through flex of the rear hub.
The Trail 650b Geometry further enhances this by tightening up the geometry for a more forgiving ride, whilst the 150mm of travel provided by a custom RockShox Revelation RL front fork soaks up any on-trail bumps and big hits, allowing you to plow over rock gardens and take on any feature you set your eyes on.
SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes are a staple diet on trail riders’ bikes thanks to their great heat modulation and immense, reliable braking power. The disc brakes perform at their optimum level in both the wet and the dry, so it doesn’t matter if you’re heading out when the weather starts to take a turn for the worst - you’ll be safe with these hydraulic disc brakes.
SRAM’s GX drivetrain has been recruited, too. This drivetrain offers a wide range of 11-gears that give both the spin you need to climb technical terrain and the power to surge along the flats. Connected via a RaceFace Aeffect crankset that’s strong and withstands rock strikes better than any other crankset at this price point, the entire drivetrain is truly ready to perform on the highest level.
Specialized took their wheelset in-house for the Rhyme Comp 650b - and offer the rider a strong, stable base to manoeuvre the trail with. The Specialized Butcher and Slaughter 650bx2.3” tyres further enhance this, increasing grip, control and puncture resistance for a more reliable and enjoyable ride.
Finished with a Specialized Command Post IRCC dropper seatpost, you are now able to chop and change your position at a moment's notice. The dropper post provides 10-12 micro-height adjustments on the trail, at the flick of a button.
- The M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Rhyme FSR 650b rear end with 148mm spacing blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel and Trail 650b Geometry provide more than capable handling
- A custom RockShox Revelation RL fork was developed to deliver 150mm of plush, trail-taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain
- SRAM Guide brakes w/ S4 calipers provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customise the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 150mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch RT, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Flat Top, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Slaughter, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 10-12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS: 75mm, S/M: 100mm, L: 125mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17FSRRHYMECOMP650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.