When the terrain gets tough, the Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike 2017 has been designed to ensure you're on the right bike. Constructed with Specialized durable and capable A1 Premium Aluminium, the frame is incredibly comfortable and compliant, whilst the Sport Trail 650b Geometry enables you to take on testing terrain - for a truly versatile ride.
Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Pitch Sport 650b Mountain Bike 2017 hosts some truly impressive features at such an affordable price-point on the mountain bike market. Constructed with their lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium, the frame provides great compliance whilst remaining highly durable, for a more comfortable ride.
Specialized are known for spending time taking each and every rider into consideration, and with their Sport Trail 650b Geometry, they’ve done that. A slacker head tube ensures you’re ready for when the trail takes a steeper turn, whilst a Custom SR Suntour 650b fork smooths out the rough terrain - heightening your confidence when exploring the never ending paths of the countryside.
A mixture of Shimano Altus and Shimano Alivio derailleurs with a 11-34T cassette gives a huge advantage on the climbs and descents, allowing you to either sit back and spin away when times get tough, or attack the gradient and earn that King of the Mountain. Specialized Ground Control Sport tyres increase grip and puncture resistance, whilst Shimano Centerlock disc brakes provide ample levels of stopping power for season round reliability, in every weather condition.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support the acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents
Custom SR Suntour 650b fork pairs a coil spring with the Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension that smooths out rough terrain
A Shimano Alivio rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM 650b, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 80/100mm of travel (size specific)
- FRONT HUB: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 9x100mm QR, 32h
- REAR HUB: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: Stout 650b, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Ground Control Sport, 650bx2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
- REAR TYRE: Ground Control Sport, 650bx2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy construction
- CHAINRINGS: 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, Shadow design, SGS cage
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS: Stout bar, 15mm rise, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR clamp, 31.8mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17PITCH-SPORT-650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.