The Specialized Jett Comp 29 Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is a great choice if you’re looking to get out and explore the countryside. The blend of a lightweight frame and capable, durable components gives you the comfort and heightened ride quality you desire, whilst Specialized tyres enhance puncture resistance and grip.
Specialized Jett Comp 29 Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Jett Comp 29 Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
If you’re looking to get your foot into the door of mountain biking, or you just want to get out and explore the countryside, then the Specialized Jett Comp 29 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is a great option. The A1 SL Aluminium frame provides a great blend of stability, durability and confidence thanks to the Women’s XC 29er Geometry, whilst all the components have been carefully selected to bring you the best bike for the lowest price.
To absorb off-road vibrations and bumps, Specialized have instilled their confidence in the SR Suntour XCR-Air fork with 80/100mm of travel. The fork is fantastic when off and on-road, smoothing out the terrain and making your ride a lot more comfortable. The Specialized Women’s Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle further enhances your ride quality, giving enough cushioning to stop your rear getting sore but not too much as to impede your riding style.
The Shimano Deore and SRAM X5 drivetrain provides a wide range of 18-gears, more than enough to get you up more testing hills, and the Shimano Acera gear levers are ideal for this bike thanks to ergonomically shaping that form to your fingers.
Shimano’s BL-M315 hydraulic disc brakes are reliable and provide a long lifespan, ensuring you’re safe in both the wet and the dry. Specialized’s Ground Control Sport front tyre and Ground Control Sport rear tyre offer great grip and puncture resistance, ensuring you don’t need to worry too much about puncturing when you’re out riding.
- The A1 SL Aluminium frame is lightweight, incredibly sturdy, and reliable for all your Cross Country exploits. It's also designed with Specialized’s Women’s XC 29er Geometry, so you'll get an ultra-low standover, an incredible fit, and more confidence and control while riding.
- SR Suntour XCR-Air fork puts out 80/100mm (size-specific) of plush and reactive travel, provided by air-sprung suspension that's custom-tuned for lighter riders.
- Shimano Deore rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifting that you can count on when the going gets rough. With it, you'll be able to precisely move through the wide, 11-36t gear range to make cruising the flats almost as easy climbing those hills.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Aluminium, Women's XC 29 Geometry, women's fully-butted tube sets, tapered head tube, forged post-mount 160mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR-Air, rebound adjustment w/remote lockout, 80/100mm of travel (size specific)
- STEM: Specialized Stout, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X5, high-clamp 34.9mm, 2x10
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, Shadow design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout, forged alloy construction, 2x9, anti-corrosion hardware
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 29, alloy disc, double-wall, pinned joint, 21mm inner width, 28/32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 29, alloy disc, double-wall, pinned joint, 21mm inner width, 28/32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.0", 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17JETCOMP29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.