The Specialized Hotwalk Kids Balance Bike is the perfect first bike for any keen young rider. This balance bike gives your little one the confidence and balance to someday step up to pedalling and the choice of colour schemes means there is an option to suit anyone's taste.
Specialized Hotwalk Kids Balance Bike
Specialized Hotwalk Kids Balance Bike
The easiest way for the little one to learn the balance and skills required to ride on their own someday.
When choosing a kids bike there are a number of variables to consider. From a size point of view kid's bike sizing is based on wheel size. You want your child to be in control and be able to enjoy the bike to its full potential, so a correctly sized bike is a must.
It is easy to think the child will grow into the bike but a bike too big will be dangerous, difficult to handle and less enjoyable to ride. What type of bike is the next decision.
For youngsters, up to the age of 4 years old, starting out in the exciting world of cycling, a balance bike is a nice choice. This enables the child to gain confidence and improve their balance and coordination before mastering the art of pedalling.
- A1 Premium aluminium walking bike with 12" wheels and foot platforms is low and light enough for toddlers to scoot around without mum and dad's help.
- Alloy blade fork helps keep the weight down.
- Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport tyres will take a kid from the driveway to the dirt confidently.
- Alloy flat bar with gentle up and back sweep keeps kids in a comfortable and confident position.
- Adjustable bar height lends versatility as your child grows and gets ready for a 12-inch coaster.
- Lightweight alloy rims are tough enough for any curb-hopping adventure.
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight.
Hotwalk with step-through frame is designed for girls, and the Hotwalk with top tube frame is designed for boys.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 12" walking bike, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts
- FORK: Hi-Ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts
- HEADSET: 1" threaded, loose ball, w/ lock nut
- STEM: Quill, alloy, 22.2 x 125mm
- HANDLEBAR: Kid's flat, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 22.2mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Kids, Kraton w/ flange, closed end
- RIMS: 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h
- REAR HUB: Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g, w/ brass nipples
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0"
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Schrader valve
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids
- SEATPOST: 22.2mm integrated steel
- SEAT BINDER: Forged alloy, single bolt, 31.8mm
PRODUCT REF: 13HOTWALK
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.