Get the kids on the trails with the Specialized Hotrock 24 XC Girl's Bike 2017. Designed specifically for kids aged between 9 -11, this girl's bike features 7 gears, front suspension and powerful V brakes.
Specialized Hotrock 24 XC Girls Bike 2017
Specialized Hotrock 24 XC Girls Bike 2017
The Specialized Hotrock 24 XC Girl's Bike 2017 offers grown-up bike technology and quality dialled for kids looking to attack the trails and build their skills.
When choosing a kids bike there are a number of variables to consider. From a size point of view kids bike sizing is based on wheel size. You want your child to be in control and be able to enjoy the bike to its full potential, so a correctly sized bike is a must.
It is easy to think the child will grow into the bike but a bike to big will be dangerous, difficult to handle and less enjoyable to ride. What type of bike is the next decision.
For the child between the ages of 9 to 11 and between 1.20 metres to 1.35 metres tall a 24 inch diameter wheel is the perfect choice. This again is faster than smaller wheeled bikes and this size of bike now starts to resemble a small adults bike, with many of the same components and features.
- This 24" A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built like an adult XC bike with double butted tubing, forged dropouts, and disc-brake mounts
- 50mm-travel SR Suntour suspension fork with lightweight alloy lowers, hydraulic LO, and rebound and preload adjust takes the edge off bumps for more control
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport knobby tyres give kids a confident start to trail riding
- Junior triple crankset with replaceable outer ring plus Shimano 7-speed, 14-34t Tourney freewheel for versatility and quick, smooth shifts
- SRAM X3, 7-speed rear derailleur and Comp grip shifters deliver sure-fire gear changes
- Lightweight 32-spoke alloy double-wall rims with machined braking surface guarantee solid breaking and can withstand years of adventures
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, double-butted, formed downtube/toptube, externally relieved headtube, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger, disc mount
- FORK: SR Suntour, coil spring w/preload adjust, 50mm of travel, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 9mm axle
- STEM: Forged alloy, 20 degree rise, 4 bolt, 25.4mm clamp diameter
- GRIPS: Specialized Kraton
- FRONT BRAKE: "V" brake, alloy linear pull
- REAR BRAKE: "V" brake, alloy linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy, linear pull compatible
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SR Suntour, 31.8mm clamp, high mount
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X3, 7-speed, direct mount
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM 3.0 Comp, 7-speed, Grip Shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tourney freewheel, 7-speed, 14-34t
- CRANKSET: SR Suntour XCT-JR, replaceable outer ring w/chainguard
- CHAINRINGS: 42/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, cartridge bearings, 68mm
- PEDALS: Platform
- RIMS: 24", double-wall, 32h
- REAR HUB: Rear, 5mm QR, loose ball bearings, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 24x1.8", wire bead, 60TPI
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 24x1.8", wire bead, 60TPI
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
PRODUCT REF: 13HTROCK24XCG
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.