Pretty in pink, the Specialized Hotrock 20 Street 6 Speed Girls Bike 2017 is the ideal introduction to geared riding. A female specific geometry, the low, step-through top tube makes getting on and off easy. Made from a strong, lightweight aluminium frame, with a Specialized handlebar, stem and seat post and reliable alloy 32 hole, 20-inch wheels ready to tackle whatever terrain thrown in its path.
Specialized Hotrock 20 Street 6 Speed Girls Bike 2017
Specialized Hotrock 20 Street 6 Speed Girls Bike 2017
Ready to eat up the miles, the Specialized Hotrock 20 Street 6 Speed Girls Bike 2017 does not just look good, it performs impeccably as well. With 6 easy to use gears, a kickstand making parking a simple task, strong aluminium components, a Specialized Kids saddle and reliable Die-cast V-brakes, this is the ideal bike for any young, keen cyclist.
The ideal bike for those girls who like to explore, whether on or off tarmac. Strong 20-inch alloy rims and trusty Specialized Nimbus tyres add durability, whilst the Specialized Kids saddle provides comfort.
Kids can often get carried away so the addition of powerful Die-cast V-brakes is a welcome one. The basis of this bike is an A1 Premium Aluminium frame, with an alloy straight bladed fork, which improves handling. The frame also features a replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, ideal for if the bike is dropped awkwardly.
A single front chainring setup makes changing gear a simple procedure. This leaves the child 6-gears to play with. A wide gear ratio means no gradient will get in the Hotrock's way.
The Specialized flat handlebar and alloy stem aid handling and the Specialized Kraton grips improve control. An alloy seat post soaks up the bumps and the strong 32 hole alloy rims are ready for whatever terrain the bike is taken over.
In bright pink and blue colour scheme, this is a fantastic first bike for any youngster.
When choosing a kids bike there are a number of variables to consider. From a size point of view kids bike sizing is based on wheel size. You want your child to be in control and be able to enjoy the bike to its full potential, so a correctly sized bike is a must.
It is easy to think the child will grow into the bike but a bike to big will be dangerous, difficult to handle and less enjoyable to ride. What type of bike is the next decision.
The 20-inch wheel is when things start to get serious. Ideal for rides as a family and longer time spent in the saddle, these bikes suit kids ranging from 7 to 9 years old.
- Lightweight and stable, A1 Premium Aluminium frame w/ low standover height
- Straight blade alloy fork with cantilever mounts provides responsive control
- Durable, 32 spoke, alloy single wall rims can withstand years of cycling adventures
- Easy rolling Specialized Nimbus tyres resist punctures and help kids keep up
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight
- Specialized Kids saddle w/ bumper
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 20", formed toptube/downtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Alloy, straight blade, 1-1/8" steerer
- HEADSET: Ahead, 1/8" sealed cartridge bearings
- STEM: Ahead, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized riser, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, Kraton, Revo type
- FRONT BRAKE: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- REAR BRAK:E V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, alloy, linear pull compatible
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano, 6-speed, short cage, direct mount
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Revo-Shift, 6-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 6-speed freewheel, 14-28
- CHAIN: KMC HV500, 1/2"x3/32"
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy arms, w/ double outer chainguard
- CHAINRINGS: 36T, steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68x119mm, semi-cartridge, w/ bolts
- PEDALS: Composite platform, w/ reflectors, 9/16"
- RIMS: 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, steel nutted, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 20x1.5"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 20x1.5"
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Schrader valve
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids, 7mm rails, w/ bumper
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Forged alloy, single bolt, 31.8mm
PRODUCT REF: 15HTROCK20STREETGIRLS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.