The Specialized Hellga Expert 686 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is ideal if you’re looking to inject more fun into your off-road riding. The 29 x 4.6” tyres can handle any terrain you throw at it, providing more grip, control and excitement as you power down the trails or even ride through sand. The M4 Premium Aluminium frame is highly durable and injects confidence into your riding, ensuring you can take on terrain that you never thought possible.
Specialized Hellga Expert 686 Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Hellga Expert 686 Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Providing superb traction and control on a huge range of terrain, the Specialized Hellga Expert 686 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is perfect if you want to inject some more fun and excitement into your off-road riding. The fat 29 x 4.6” tyres not only increase puncture resistance but add unparalleled levels of grip over sand, snow, deep mud and even singletrack, allowing you to hit the downhills faster than you ever thought possible.
The Hellga’s frame is constructed with Specialized’s M4 Premium Aluminium, which boasts durability and a very low weight, making it perfect for day-long outings, or even bike packing across harsh terrain. The FACT carbon fork also enhances the handling of the Hellga, absorbing trail inconsistencies and with the larger wheels, act as front suspension.
With a SRAM X01 rear derailleur, the Hellga is able to reduce overall weight and increase efficiency due to its one-by chainring design. This gearing has a large range, enabling you to spin up climbs and perform at high speeds. The one-by chainring also eliminates any chainring slip, meaning you’ll never stop by the trail-side having to fix your slipped chain again.
Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes are behind the immense stopping power of the Hellga Expert, commanding the perfect level of braking actuation to see you safely down to the bottom of the singletrack. The combination of 160/180mm rotors also allows you to flow around corners with the perfect level of bite as and when you need it.
Hellga’s M4 Premium Aluminium frame with ultra-low standover is lightweight, durable, and provides a confident and manoeuvrable ride both up and down the trail
The lightweight FACT carbon fork delivers superb handling and control while absorbing trail chatter
Tackle dirt, sand, and snow with equal confidence, thanks to the Hellga’s 26x4.6” Ground Control Fat tyres, featuring a custom tread pattern for great traction, acceleration and control
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Aluminium, smooth welds, tapered head tube, forged post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, tapered steerer, 135mm hub spacing, open QR dropouts
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized XC, butted 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, metallic pads w/ fins, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, metallic pads w/ fins, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT, hydraulic, reach adjust
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Type 2.1, 11-speed, carbon cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, SL trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM X1, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: e.13, 11-speed, PF30, 100mm spindle, 28T
- PEDALS: Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge, 4.5mm removable pins
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 135, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16HELLGAEXP686
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.