If you’re looking for more traction, grip and excitement when exploring off-road, then the Specialized Hellga Comp Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is a great choice. The fat 26 x 4.6” tyres enhance control on a wide range of terrain, whilst also increasing puncture resistance, and the Specialized M4 Aluminium frame boasts great durability and rigidity for a more efficient, exciting ride.
Specialized Hellga Comp Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Hellga Comp Womens Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Hellga Comp Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is the middle child in the Hellga range, providing all the fun, grip and control of the standard Specialized Hellga, but all the performance enhancing components and durability of the Hellga Expert - making this a perfect choice for riders looking to inject more fun and excitement into their riding, without the higher price.
The Hellga’s frame is constructed with Specialized’s M4 Premium Aluminium, which boasts durability and a very low weight, making this perfect for day-long outings, or even bike packing across harsh terrain. The FACT carbon fork also enhances the handling of the Hellga, absorbing trail inconsistencies and the larger wheels act as front suspension.
Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes offer the perfect level of braking power, allowing you to descend in confidence and hit trails faster than you ever thought possible, safe in the knowledge you’ll reach the bottom in one piece.
A SRAM X5 and X7 combination of gearing enhances the range of gearing available at your fingertips. This gearing allows you to spin up the climbs or put the power down on the flats at the push of a lever, whilst remaining reliable and strong enough to take on the big hits of the singletrack.
Not to forget the most important component of the Hellga; the fat tyres. Specialized have incorporated their Specialized Ground Control Fat 26 x 4.6” tyres to provide another level of grip and traction in a vast range of conditions. The tyres also enhance puncture resistance over rough terrain, whilst offering a more supple approach to front suspension.
Hellga’s M4 Premium Aluminium frame with ultra-low standover is lightweight, durable, and provides a confident and manoeuvrable ride both up and down the trail
The lightweight FACT carbon fork delivers superb handling and control while absorbing trail chatter
Tackle dirt, sand, and snow with equal confidence, thanks to the Hellga’s 26x4.6” Ground Control Fat tyres, featuring a custom tread pattern for great traction, acceleration and control
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Aluminium, smooth welds, tapered head tube, forged post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, tapered steerer, 135mm hub spacing, open QR dropouts
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X5, 2x10, low direct mount
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Custom Samox, forged alloy, 2x10, PF30, Cr-Mo spindle, 36/22T, 104mm BCD spider
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge
- PEDALS: Nylon, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 135, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 190, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16HELLGACOMP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.