Open your eyes to what trail riding can really be with the Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017. With a slack geometry that helps you stick to the trail like glue, SRAM's snappy X1 gearing and the wide and ultra-grippy 6Fattie tyres, your off-road experience will offer more traction, speed and fun than ever before.
Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017 is the next step in the evolution of trail riding. Now this may sound bold coming from a hardtail, but with the all-new 6Fattie Wheel System, the new Fuse delivers more traction, more floatation, and better handling, all without sacrificing efficiency.
When combined with a low and slack geometry, which keeps you glued to the trail, and the exclusive Diamond Stay design, which keeps the chainstays as short as possible for snappy handling and quick accelerations, its easy to see why the Fuse has become so strongly associated with trail riding fun.
M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed Specialized to incorporate their exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/tyres without compromising on their hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
A RockShox Reba RC3 650+ fork was developed to deliver 100/120mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
38mm-wide Roval 650b wheels are hand-built to provide the perfect tension and a longer lifespan, while an ultra-wide alloy design allows for higher tyre volumes that decrease deflection in order to provide more stability and increased traction.
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
SRAM's S-2200 11-speed crankset delivers all the ease-of-use climbing and descending efficiency that a one-by setup is known for, but what Specialized are most excited about is how seamlessly it interfaces with their exclusive Diamond Stay design and bottom bracket junction to form a smooth, natural, and intuitive ride quality.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: RockShox Reba RC3 650+, Solo Air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, tapered alloy steerer, forged hollow aluminum crown, Maxle stealth, disc mount
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB5 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB5, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM DB5, hydraulic, reach adjust
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Type 2.1, 11-speed, carbon cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: SRAM S-2200, carbon, 148-specific chain line, PF30, X-Sync 30T direct mount ring
- PEDALS: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 2Bliss Ready, 24h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, QR, 24h hub
- REAR WHEEL: Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 2Bliss Ready, 28h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h hub
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16FUSEPRO6FATY
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.