Enhanced grip, control, increase climbing ability, descending ability and a range of performance-enhancing features set to push your riding to the next level; that’s what the Specialized Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017 boasts. An M4 Premium Aluminium frame commands its lightweight, durable nature, whilst a Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ with adjustable rebound soaks up all trail hits, bumps and chatter.
Specialized Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Designed to take on the trail, the Specialized Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017 is ready to conquer anything you throw at it. Rock gardens, steep descents, technical terrain with tight switchbacks, you name it, the Fuse Expert 6Fattie 2017 can handle it.
Constructed with Specialized’s M4 Premium Aluminium, the frame is lightweight, durable and provides responsive handling to maneuver along the trail. The low and slack geometry enhances the frame's capabilities when off-road; giving the rider greater confidence to attack steeper sections that may otherwise be deemed unrideable with a more upright position on the bike.
This doesn’t affect the Fuse’s ability to climb, though. Specialized have used their renowned Diamond Stay that allows their bikes to accommodate larger tyres, without sacrificing snappy handling and climbing prowess, otherwise lost in other fat tyres specific bikes.
The fork is a Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork with 100/120mm of travel to soak up all trail bumps and big hits, furthering the Fuse’s on-trail versatility. The adjustable rebound allows you to dial in your preferences, meaning the bike will ride the way you want it to, not how the manufacturer set it up.
Enhancing the grip and control of the Fuse are the 650b x 3.0” 6Fattie tyres. These tyres sit in between fat bike tyres and regular mountain bike tyres, providing the best of both worlds with a greater level of grip in the corners and fast, rolling consistency on the straights.
Using a SRAM GX rear derailleur boasts a great range of gearing, giving you the option to spin up climbs or attack the technical gradients. The one-by chainring design allows prevents chain slip and reduces the overall weight of the bike.
Finished off with a TranzX YSP03 dropper post to give the manoeuvrability of chopping and changing riding position at a moment's notice, depending on the trails layout ahead, makes the Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017 one of the most versatile and highly-performing mid-size fat bikes out there.
M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed Specialized to incorporate their exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tyres without compromising their hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess
A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100/120mm (size-specific) of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune
Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess
Specialized’s Stout XC Pro crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Manitou Magnum Comp 650+, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, Absolute+ damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm thru-axle, disc mount
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM DB3 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM DB3, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM DB3, hydraulic, reach adjust
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, alloy spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- RIMS: WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16FUSEEXPTFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.