Descend with greater confidence, grip and control, whilst not inhibiting your climbing ability with the Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017. A lightweight alloy frame and SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork, plus 650b x 3.0” tyres all combine together to produce a bike that’s versatile enough to ride over any terrain.
Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
With riders calling for more grip and traction on the trails, Specialized have a new solution to combat this problem, the Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017. Enhancing grip and control through its 45mm wide tyres, you’ll be hitting corners with more confidence and gliding over rocky terrain as if you’re jumping off a curb. It really does make that much of a difference.
Using Specialized’s lightweight M4 Premium Aluminium that’s both durable and nimble enough for the trail, this bike doesn’t skimp on efficiency, either. The wide chainstays allow for 6Fattie wheels without compromising on the short chainstays that give the Fuse its exceptional handling and climbing prowess, making this an all-round trail bike that can dominate on the downhills but power up the climbs.
With a 100/120mm SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork that soaks up the trail and the 650b x 3.0” 6Fattie Ground Control tyres, you encounter another level of traction and control, without sacrificing on any other ride enhancements you come to expect from the Specialized brand. Running lower pressures also adds to this, allowing you to perfect your riding style with the correct pressures.
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed Specialized to incorporate their exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tyres without compromising on their hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess
- SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork's 100/120mm (size-specific) of travel soaks up trail bumps, while its compression and rebound adjust enable you to dial-in the damping to your liking
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess
- A Stout XC crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction and spindle makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK:SR Suntour Raidon 650+, air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, alloy stanchions, 15x110mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc, 4-piston, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Slate X2, hydraulic disc, dual piston, I-spec compatible, Matchmaker adapter, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: TRP, hydraulic, tooled reach adjust
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout XC, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, Cr-Mo spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- RIMS: WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h
- FRONT HUB: Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB: Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g, black
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16FUSECOMPFATTIE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.