Specialized have put the fat bike on a diet with the Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon Mountain Bike 2017. With a lightweight FACT 10m carbon fibre frameset, this bike offers an improved level of compliance and responsiveness coupled with the all-surface shredding power of the fat 4.6" tyres.
Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon Mountain Bike 2017 breaks the myth that you can't be fat and light with its ultra-durable and lightweight FACT 10 carbon fibre frameset. On top of this ultra-responsive frameset comes the revolutionary traction and dampening of the Ground Control fat tyres. Whether its snow, slush, sand or mud, these tyres do not discriminate in their all-conquering grip.
Housing those fat tyres are the strong and fast rolling Specialized Stout XC 90 rims. The combination of these rims and tyres ensures smooth and fast rolling no matter how choppy the trail gets.
Powering these fat tyres along is a superb SRAM 10-speed drivetrain with a Race Face Turnbine Cinch crankset. This system ensures smooth shifting over any gradient and combined with the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brake, stopping and acceleration are quick and snappy.
An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail
A FACT carbon fibre fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down
Specialized's Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength
26x.4.6" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control and floatation for better handling out in the wild
A Race Face Turbine Cinch one-by crankset features an alloy spindle for added strength and long-term durability, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized XC, butted 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic, reach adjust
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X0 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X9, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Race Face Turbine Cinch, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h rim, Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi Lo disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h hub
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h rim, Specialized Stout XC 197, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, XD driver body, 197mm wide, 12mm thru axle, 32h hub
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16FATBOYCCMPCARB
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.