Like the full-size Fatboy, the Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2017 is ready to rule the trails. The extra traction, dampening and exceptional ride quality will have your young keen rider doing things on a mountain bike that they never thought possible.
Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2017
Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2017
With a bike like the Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2017, which is designed to be throw around the trails like there's no tomorrow, you have to expect an ultra durable build quality. With the A1 Premium aluminium frame that is exactly what you get. With its roomy geometry and lightweight construction, this bike offers the perfect blend of responsiveness and resilience.
Onto the Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2017's most striking feature, which is of course the chunky Specialized Ground Control Fat tyres. These tyres provide unrivalled grip and traction over loose surfaces including snow. Whether it's nobly roots, sand or compact dirt, the Specialized Ground Control Fat tyre glides over with almost any surface with ease.
Shifting is also well catered for with the SRAM X4 9-speed rear derailleur which allows for seamless shifting whether you're pedalling up hill or down.
The frame features an A1 Premium aluminium construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
Specialized's A1 Premium Aluminium fork is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
The Fatboy alloy rims serve as the foundation of a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether Junior is doing some trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
24x.4.0" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
A forged alloy crankset will take a licking, while a chainguard has also been added to make sure that Junior's laces or pants keep clear of the drivetrain.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, ZeroStack head tube, 170mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, Square taper, sealed cartridge bearings, 100mm shell, 164mm axle
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 1-1/8" alloy steerer
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack, semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end, 121.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, Jr V-brake
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X4, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X4, 9-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 32T, w/ chainguard
- PEDALS: Nylon, loose ball bearings, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, 32h, Specialized 135, Hi Hi disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, 32h, Specialized 170, Hi Hi disc, alloy, double-sealed loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized youth, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 16FATBOY24
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.