Efficiency, speed and explosive acceleration. That’s what the Specialized Epic HT Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 provides, and it’s not for the faint hearted. A super-lightweight FACT 10m carbon fibre frame allows for quick, responsive handling whilst the RockShox Reba RL front fork gives 100mm of plush travel to absorb bumps and keep you rolling efficiently. A pure pedigree in the cross-country world.
Specialized Epic HT Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Epic HT Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Epic has been known for its strength, efficiency and a super-lightweight within the cross-country discipline since its release, and now, with the call for more Female specific bikes, Specialized has released this; the Specialized Epic HT Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017.
The frame tips the scales at 1175g, ensuring efficiency is at its maximum, whilst the Specialized XC 29 Geometry produces great control and handling.
The custom RockShox Reba RL 29 fork provides 100mm of travel to smooth out the terrain ahead of you, keeping you rolling fast and stopping any reduction in speed. The compression and rebound adjustment allow for full-customisation of your ride, ensuring you ride how you want to, not how the bike does.
Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes command the immense braking of the Epic, providing an immediately responsive bite when you need it most. Connected via Shimano’s SLX M7000 brake levers which have been ergonomically shaped to your fingers, and you’ll be riding in greater comfort, too.
A wide range of gearing is demanded when racing in cross-country, and Shimano’s Deore XT M8000 rear derailleur and Shimano SLX 7075 ensure that 22-gears are more than enough. Spin up the climbs efficiently and power along the straights; this gearing is perfect for testing yourself and explosively accelerating along the course.
Finished with Roval Control wheels and Specialized Fast Trak tyres, and you’ll be rolling faster and more efficiently than you ever thought possible. The wheels stay strong and stiff through a wide range of eventualities, whilst the tyres enhance grip and puncture resistance for a more control-orientated, reliable ride.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fibre frame with Specialized’s XC 29 Geometry, this Epic HT places a focus on tight tube angles and extremely light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit. For good measure, Specialized also gave it 148mm rear spacing and all-new triangulated post-mount brake mounts.
- A custom RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customise the feel according to the terrain at hand. Lastly, this fork has received a custom Women's Rx Tune for even better performance.
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus 11-speed rear derailleur is tough, reliable, and incredibly precise.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: Custom RockShox Reba RL, Women's Rx Tune, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm travel
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 700mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX 7025, direct-mount, down-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control, hookless alloy rim, 21mm inner width, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control, hookless alloy rim, 21mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17EPICHTWMNCOMPCARBON29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.