Agile, fast and limited edition, the Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon Torch Edition 29 Mountain Bike 2017 is part of the Specialized Torch collection and features a stunning orange paint scheme. The bike is fully laden with a FACT 9m carbon fibre frame, RockShox Reba RL 29 fork and a mixture of Shimano and SRAM components.
Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon Torch Edition 29 Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon Torch Edition 29 Mountain Bike 2017
Part of the iconic Specialized Torch collection, the Specialized Epic FSR Comp Carbon Torch Edition 29 Mountain Bike 2017 uses the American company's coveted FACT 9m carbon fibre, alongside their World Cup proven geometry. This ensures the Epic is a seriously nimble, agile and above all, high-performance mountain bike.
Available in extremely limited numbers, in-store only and to carefully selected retailers, the Specialized Torch Collection truly embodies the history of our great sport. Boasting an inspirational colour scheme; the torch collection is truly spectacular to behold.
Incorporating fully-custom front and rear suspension, Specialized have added 95mm of tuneable suspension to the rear. This provides maximum efficiency through the backend by differentiating between staying strong and firm when sprinting and giving a good level of suspension for absorbing on-trail bumps.This ensures there’s no loss of power and maximum efficiency is achieved through every stage of your ride.
100mm of front travel through the RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with rebound adjustments adds to the efficiency and comfort, whilst the Specialized wheels take impacts in their stride due to their stiff and lightweight nature. Shimano’s M506 hydraulic disc brakes enhance this comfort by providing strong, reliable stopping power on any terrain, and twinned with the SRAM 11-speed components, will give you enough versatility for even the toughest of trails.
Please note: This colourway does not react to the heat and change colour.
- By pairing a FACT 9m carbon fiber frame w/ an M5 alloy rear end with Specialized's XC 29 Geometry, this Epic places a focus on pure speed and nimble handling on the race circuit
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand
- A SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifts over demanding courses
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m carbon, World Cup XC 29 Geometry, M5 rear triangle, carbon PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 142mm dropouts, internal cable routing, PM 160 rear brake, SWAT tool cradle
- FORK: Custom RockShox Reba RL, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 15x100mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 100mm of travel, 51mm offset
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Mini-rise, 6000 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 49mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,12x142mm thru-axle, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, clincher, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, clincher, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17EPICFSRCOMPCARBTORCH
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.