Head out onto the road with confidence with the Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2017. Everything from the Women’s Endurance Geometry to the Specialized Axis Sport wheels up has been specifically designed to offer greater stability, comfort and enjoyment when you’re out riding. The frame is constructed from a lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium, the brakes are reliable and Shimano’s Sora, 9-speed drivetrain offers an expansive range of gears to keep you spinning.
Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2017
Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2017
It doesn’t matter if you’re just stepping into the world of road cycling or you’re a seasoned road rider, you should be able to wheel your bike out the door in confidence, knowing that you’ve got the best bike for the money. That’s what the Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2017 expresses - value for money alongside a variety of features to push your ride enjoyment to the next level.
At the heart of the Dolce Sport is the A1 Premium Aluminium frame. This frame is reliable, study and with Specialized’s Women’s Endurance Geometry, delivers a strong, stable base for you to test your fitness with over a range of distances. The geometry has been designed to improve stability and handling through a more upright, endurance position, whilst also mixing in confidence when descending.
Specialized have also managed to improve comfort at the front end by using their FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts. This fork is strong and offers responsive handling, for a much livelier ride, but the Zertz inserts are behind the comfort. These inserts act as micro-suspension within the fork and absorb all road chatter and vibration giving you, the rider, a much more enjoyable experience.
Shimano Sora 9-speed gearing delivers the wide range of gearing you need to test your fitness, too. This drivetrain has a wide range of gearing that’s aimed towards first-time riders, instead of being equipped with pro-level gearing that is much harsher on the legs. With 16 gears, you can truly find your preferred riding style over long distances, taking on testing climbs and speeding down the descents.
Specialized AXIS 1.0 brakes enable powerful, controlled and reliable braking for a much more confidence inspired ride. These brakes act as well in the wet as they do in the dry, too, so if the weather takes a turn for the worse, you won’t need to walk your bike home.
Specialized Axis Sport wheels and Specialized Espoir Sport 700x25mm tyres are used to take efficiency to new heights. Whereas other wheels around this point in the range may be heavy and hard to accelerate/maintain speed with, the Axis Sport’s are lightweight and strong enough for a wide variety of riding styles. The Specialized Espoir tyres further enhance this, increasing grip and traction in a wide range of conditions.
- The Dolce Sport’s sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built with Specialized’s Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling for confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. Result? Hours of comfortable riding
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride
- Shimano Sora 9-speed shifting is nothing short of legendary. It's built to last over the long haul, and it's well-equipped to deliver precise shifts across a wide range of gears
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- STEM: Alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized AXIS 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized AXIS 1.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora STI 3500
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora STI 3500, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Riva Sport Plus, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17DOLCESPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.